Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Horde] BE or UD rogue?

So you rogues out there prefer have an additional spell interrupt for 2 secs + gain some energy or have an additional CC breaker (Fear, Charm, Sleep etc) trinket? decisions decisions any thoughts?

Re: [Horde] BE or UD rogue?

If you're going for the better racial, Undead.
    If you're going for looks... Undead.

Quote Originally Posted by heeps
    If you're going for the better racial, Undead.
    If you're going for looks... Undead.
    thhis^ havent regreted my decision since release.

PvP, UD. PvE, Orc.

im going blood elf myself, and i get use of the 15 energy + the silence alot. I mean its good if you want just a litle more burst on your target to finish him off. And then again you cant use undeads racial just after you used your trinket, there is around 30sec cooldown between them. i personally like the Bloodelfs look better, but thats just how i like it.

undead
    i do regret belf
    :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Artanz
    And then again you cant use undeads racial just after you used your trinket, there is around 30sec cooldown between them.
    No. Theres no CD between em

im going blood elf myself, and i get use of the 15 energy + the silence alot. I mean its good if you want just a litle more burst on your target to finish him off. And then again you cant use undeads racial just after you used your trinket, there is around 30sec cooldown between them. i personally like the Bloodelfs look better, but thats just how i like it.
    There is no Cd between the two....

Undead for pvp no contest.

Orc for PvE.
    If I could change my rogues class to orc or undead, I would :-\

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy
    PvP, UD. PvE, Orc.
    Exactly like this.

Well i find it really wierd that the rogues i duel mostly dosent use racial and trinket after, for next stun, i have really never seen it happend, but comeon if you have 2 out of stuns buttons, isnt that a litle too much?

Well i find it really wierd that the rogues i duel mostly dosent use racial and trinket after, for next stun, i have really never seen it happend, but comeon if you have 2 out of stuns buttons, isnt that a litle too much?
    What on earth dude.
    Please use spellchecker.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    What on earth dude.
    Please use spellchecker.
    okay do i really have to say that i am not from UK.., well sorry for that, hope it dosent hurt you to much lol.

i dont get it how can a racial thats beneficial only against TWO classes (warlock and priest, while warlock is lowly represented in arena)
    be better than an extra AOE silence thats good versus ANY caster... and the extra energy you get to finish something off

but i do agree that bloodelfs look retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Quote Originally Posted by Marithas
    i dont get it how can a racial thats beneficial only against TWO classes (warlock and priest, while warlock is lowly represented in arena)
    be better than an extra AOE silence thats good versus ANY caster... and the extra energy you get to finish something off

but i do agree that bloodelfs look retarded
    It's beneficial against more then two classes. The silence can easily be replaced with a well timed kick and the energy return you receive in mere seconds of combat.

Why would you need a silence if you have kick, along with a wide range of other abilities that could also be used as an interrupt?

Undead all the way!
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Both racials are good especially for a rogue. Blood elves look bad and the types of people who play them... well :P

Quote Originally Posted by gortz
    Both racials are good especially for a rogue. Blood elves look bad and the types of people who play them... well :P
    BE is not a bad choice when it comes to Rogues but all they have for them is looks and for a lot of people that's all they need.

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    Why would you need a silence if you have kick, along with a wide range of other abilities that could also be used as an interrupt?

Undead all the way!

well the stuns get diminish really fast, and since kick and the silence arent the same diminish(one interrupt other silence) its fine... dont forget the extra energy for a finishing move
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Quote Originally Posted by Marithas

well the stuns get diminish really fast, and since kick and the silence arent the same diminish(one interrupt other silence) its fine... dont forget the extra energy for a finishing move
    First of all, free trinket>25 energy. Second, I don't think that interrupts (such as kick) have DRs.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely