preparing for arena gear hunter pvp

im a hunter tats keen to pvp for the up coming patch.it seem resil will be much more useful in the future... Im nt deck in pvp nor pve gear..only had 1 deadly pants hateful rings and pvp trinky.my resil is around 170 +/- at the moment...my wep is the 4000 something (cant rmb) wid 129dps only. I was wondering wads the best way to gear up asap for arena.i had been going archavon weekly w/o luck and trying to farm badges for hateful trade in.i was planning to get enuff wg badge to trade a boots or waist and farm honor for another ring or neck.tat will amount to estimated 400 resil i tink. How can i farm honor more effectively? And wads the best hunter combo for 3s nowadays.? Thanks

Re: preparing for arena gear hunter pvp

Since overall, matches have been shorten down for all 5 matches, the best way is to rack up honor points is to do at least one of every battle ground so you can gain your first 2000 points, 1000 from the possible accumaltion from all 5 battlegrounds, the other is from the the repeatable quest that lets you turn in the marks for honor. Should you win all 5 matches, thats a good 5000 at the least.

Next, do Wintergrasp as often as possible. 9 marks gets you 2000 points. If your team happens to have defense, I suggest getting used to the RP-GGs located near the keep's workshops. They do not like catapults very well and are vital for stretching out the first 1/3rd of the match. Don't forget to do the quests there when they pop up. They give at least 12,000 honor when you do all 4 of them, and they are easy to do.

If you also have wintergrasp, you can run some heroics and gather the stone keeper shards that drop from the bosses. 30 of those can net you 2000 honor each. You can also get 10 stone keeper shards for every Wintergrasp quest you complete.

Last, go ahead and farm whatever battleground that is going on in the weekend. They can provide more honor and marks.

Once 3.2, you can gather the emblems of Conquest to help grab deadly gladiator gear from doing the heroics.

For 3v3 teams with Hunter combinations, I can't really tell you. I haven't done 3's yet.