Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Why still nerfing priest

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneDude
    They already said Barrier isn't coming.
    No, as mentioned before what has been said was it isn´t coming right now - but its still on the table for possible spells to come.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible
    No, as mentioned before what has been said was it isn´t coming right now - but its still on the table for possible spells to come.
    They gave us a PWS without a CD, and have stated that spamming shields is much more powerful than they had expected. I doubt we'll be ever getting barrier.

Deleted

Everyone sees disc as pvp only... quite a sad situation in all honesty. And this PoH nerf is just retarded... it's already annoying enough to have to stand there and cast it for an hour.... after which wild growth has already healed everyone

Bleh just stop touching us.

Quote Originally Posted by KYMYK
    All they did is increase the cooldown of your Penance by 2 seconds. More time to cast skilled spells now. Yay =D
    Also, our SP contribution to PoM has been reduced by 30% or somewhere around there I believe. It sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck
    If they do incorporate Worgen and Goblins as playable races it will be the last straw. I've let my children play this (somewhat evil) game in my Christian household for long enough. These changes will bring a whole new level of evil and Satanism that I can't stand by and let my kids experience. I will be cancelling.

Quote Originally Posted by zacheryah
    funny how one can complain about the most represented class in arena
    and what have represented in arena have to with anything...?

so disc priest is better then a resto druid right now since there is more disc priest that playes arena..? Im sure its like that. some stuff noobs cant understand.

if blizz nerf priest and buff a class like hunter so they are the nr1 class in arena . Im sure there will be still more priest then hunters.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Tixwi

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Mnem%C3%AEc

Nobody seems to notice that the reason that there are so many Discipline Priests in PVP is because we have no other viable PVP tree.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    Nobody seems to notice that the reason that there are so many Discipline Priests in PVP is because we have no other viable PVP tree.
    Rating wise no, body and soul is so much fun tho
    There's talents in holy to support holy pvp, they're just not competative with the profusion in disc tree.

Priests are awsome atm. They are the fotm class and i see a lot of people rerolling as then, they just own the healing meters. I don't bind but its blizz.

I just wanted to say congrats to everyone who could actually read the OP's message! As far as im concerned he was reciting the words to Straight Outta Compton.

Remember in the 3.1 patch notes when the Penance glyph was changed to 5% crit instead of -2 seconds off the CD and everyone bitched and GC caved? Man, those were the days. 8)

Deleted

I think it was mostly because of grace that people bitched, back then it had an 8 second duration, the same as the cooldown on penance so we have to spamheal in order to keep grace up on multiple targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindershock
    The PoH nerf was bigger. 30% less coefficient assuming 2500 SP = 750 less healing * 5 = 3750 healing nerf. And it only increases with the more SP you have.
    http://www.talesofapriest.com/2009/0...g-changes.html

I really don't think the POH nerf is going ot be as bad as people are crying out about. Yes, its a nerf... no doubt. However at the end of the day we'll still be using POH for what we've always used it for: Raid Stabilization.

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    In 3.2 it will be shaman.

Right now, it is probably a paladin, at least when it comes to keeping the tank up.

Yeah, you're the best, you're keeping up a tank!

BRR Going to keep up the other 24.

The PoH change is fine, the spell was balanced back when it was nearly useless in raids but clearly needed a nerf given it's incredible power in ulduar. Sure I love being effortlessly top on raid healing fights, but still - it's a fair cop.

But yeh penance nerf really worries me as disc for tank healing. I feel very subpar throughput wise when it's on CD and the tank has weakened soul. Those 6 seconds seemed very long back in 3.0, and I'm not looking forward to it again.

The days of using penance just to refresh inspiration and stack grace are over I guess. I'll have to be a miser with my most efficient spell on a lot of fights, or risk getting caught with a 6 second CD when the tank hits bad RNG.