Page 1 of 2
LastLast

For the people that can't play fury right....

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/clazz/dps/war/7/0/3

seeing post about players with full t8.5 and still can't beat their Arms spec or other hybrids makes me sick!!! read it and wheep.

Re: For the people that can't play fury right....

lots of views in just 5minutes after posting....any comments? i know it peaks our warriors mentality. keep in mind this is not a shove in the back kind of post...i just wanted to get the meters out there for those who claims they can't beat their Arms spec in t8.5. With a few BiS items intact and the right skills(i know fury doesn;t need as much skills as arms but still if you're not watching rage then might as well try and rob a police station!!) fury is better then arms for the majority of fights.

Arms spec for newbies coming to ulduar...Fury for the experienced and geared.

:'( for you and your e-peen.

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

Meh, those meters only show there are a lot of high-dps fury warriors, it doesnt show the fury/arms ratio.
    Ergo: Your post is invalid.

Weep.

On the fights that acctually matter, Vezax and Yoggster arms are topping, they are probably just slacking on the other fights cus they are so piss easy, and start concentrating when their dps is needed.

Somebody doing 7k dps as a warrior is in full t8.5 with all the gear dont you get that? or are you really that stupid?

Omg he is not even a troll.

10+ Year Old Account

I think u have ur specs mixed up. Fury is for the nubs, u just sit there and mash buttons u hardly even need to watch ur rage bar, just spam ww and bl with heroic strike always up.

Arms though if u dont pay attention to ur rage bar u lose valuable global-cooldowns that drops ur dps like crazy. You also have to keep a dot refreshed inorder to get ur op procs. And u have to watch for execute procs. So all in all arms is a hell of alot harder then fury. Arms should be doing more damage casue its harder to do right

My dream is double whield arms being viable ( with one handers)
    whould be a blast and giev more exxe proccs

10+ Year Old Account

i would cry.... arms is for the massive crits that deem us oped. and 2h's lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis
    I think u have ur specs mixed up. Fury is for the nubs, u just sit there and mash buttons u hardly even need to watch ur rage bar, just spam ww and bl with heroic strike always up.

Arms though if u dont pay attention to ur rage bar u lose valuable global-cooldowns that drops ur dps like crazy. You also have to keep a dot refreshed inorder to get ur op procs. And u have to watch for execute procs. So all in all arms is a hell of alot harder then fury. Arms should be doing more damage casue its harder to do right
    Arms isn't exactly difficult either.
    Planning is for amateurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipper
    :'( for you and your e-peen.
    have to agree on that one..

Man there's plenty of places where you can get your epeen out so it actully doesn't waste people times..
    Hint.. Try to use one of those places instead..

good feedbacks =). It's true, vezax does seem to favor arms more. i've tried it both specs and found that Arms is much easier to keep moderate rage regen(the haste debuff hinders fury a little bit more).

These meters also show hardmode encounters as well. I know the top guilds prob have a few hardmodes on farm but the majority has not. So i doubt players are slacking on those encounters.

I did say in my post that fury's rotation is much easier then arms(they are both simple but i find fury easier).

And my bad for saying "arms are for the newbies in ulduar"...what i meant was that Arms is the better spec going into ulduar25 with naxx25/maly25/os2d gears. I know a few fury wars stayed fury since 3.1 and have done an amazing job at keeping their dps high. i couldn't manage that lol. I went to Arms and now raid as fury.

Keep reppin' them dps warriors. /commend

Several people have stated that Fury is better than Arms if you're wearing BiS gear. Sorry, but this only concluded the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by therope
    http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/clazz/dps/war/7/0/3

seeing post about players with full t8.5 and still can't beat their Arms spec or other hybrids makes me sick!!! read it and wheep.

The datas of this scoreboard are from the topest DPS for THE boss.You can filter the datas by regions / instances / classes.

You trust a website that posts the "TOPEST" DPS?

Quote Originally Posted by therope
    Arms spec for newbies coming to ulduar...Fury for the experienced and geared.
    roflmao, not at all arms is better off to start out with in ulduar until you get gear to go back to TG and thats how it is, not for the GEARED and EXPERIENCED players lolol that was great

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis

fury spec is easy but i wouldent say its for nubs its just an easy rotation, but all dps's rotation is fucking easy ..arms is so retarded in my opinon because its for fucking pvp and your using it to raid so yea its more "difficult" because you have more cooldowns to pay attention to but also very stupid

to the retarded idiot who said that u dont have to worry about rage as fury:

you sir, truly are in idiot.

arms is retarded because you spam everything like an idiot, every single gcd.

end of this worthless offtopic.

Quote Originally Posted by English

The datas of this scoreboard are from the topest DPS for THE boss.You can filter the datas by regions / instances / classes.

You trust a website that posts the "TOPEST" DPS?

you just registered for that one, right? xD - I like that

i can't even open this Log, but well...

Quote Originally Posted by zikenz
    to the retarded idiot who said that u dont have to worry about rage as fury:

you sir, truly are in idiot.

arms is retarded because you spam everything like an idiot, every single gcd.

end of this worthless offtopic.
    (1) None of the abilities, save slam, are spammable.
    (2) "you sir, truly are in idiot" -- classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.