Poll: Will Resilence be a worthwhile PvP stat for rogues in 3.2?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Will Resilience be a worthwhile PvP stat for rogues in 3.2?

With the resilience changes in patch 3.2, Will us rogues finally throw on our pvp gear and the such?

In my opinion, I don't think so as we'll have to do even more damage to down healers/other people now >.<

Discuss!

Resilience: No longer reduces the amount of damage done by damage over time spells, but instead reduces the amount of all damage done by players by the same proportion. The other effects of resilience (reducing critical chance, critical damage and mana drain effects) have not changed.

Re: Will Resilience be a worthwhile PvP stat for rogues in 3.2?

I usually opt to throw on my nonset pieces, gets a decent bit of resil while keeping the damage up.

Resilience is already a worthwhile pvp stat for rogues... and it will remain that way.

Look at some top rogues, notice they are wearing ~500-800 resil? Yeah, always has been worthwhile.
    Top 100.

Outside of 2v2, I really don't think matches can end so quickly that you can focus only on burst. Which means you will take some damage, and Resilience would become very useful.

You should really try healing a rogue with 0 resil before you hit "No"

Quote Originally Posted by olicon
    Outside of 2v2, I really don't think matches can end so quickly that you can focus only on burst. Which means you will take some damage, and Resilience would become very useful.
    ^

2400 rogue voting yes.

Rogues typically excel do to being able to burst someone down despite doing overall less damage. With this increase to resil we'll have to see how it goes in the future. Shadowdance will become even less viable, combat should become more viable, and mutilate will likely stay staple with solid burst.