Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Arenas now broken.

So i dont get why blizzard just couldnt fix a few classes, instead of changing all of arena. It dosent really make much sense to me and it seems like they aer just adding more work for them selves. For the most part theres a good balance of teams in arena, not just PMRs or Pally/Warriors. After this patch, it will just be mana drain teams, and seeing how priests mana burn was already OP, this sure is a grand idea by blizzard.

Re: Arenas now broken.

I don't get how you can get conclusions from reading patch notes. Play the PTR, come back here and tell me I was wrong, or never post here again.
    Deal?

probally a burst class QQing....

No im a healer.

A healer with mana issues?
    SHAMAN! amirite?

15+ Year Old Account

you're complaining about mana drain teams being dominant with shamans being one of the most, if not the most, anti drain healer? GG.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by pawsome
    So i dont get why blizzard just couldnt fix a few classes, instead of changing all of arena. It dosent really make much sense to me and it seems like they aer just adding more work for them selves. For the most part theres a good balance of teams in arena, not just PMRs or Pally/Warriors. After this patch, it will just be mana drain teams, and seeing how priests mana burn was already OP, this sure is a grand idea by blizzard.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=14469.0

Quote Originally Posted by Balthir

What is a PMR???
    Is it the same as RMP?

If you think the hardest class that would get affected would be frost mages, our damage is low and with this new
    ressilence thing our frost bolts will do crap damage.. Q_Q

Quote Originally Posted by Vio
    Is it the same as RMP?
    He said it PMR cause he's a healer lol. If he made ice cream it'd be Jerry and Ben's.
    Why not you paid your $15 right?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Revoka
    If you think the hardest class that would get affected would be frost mages, our damage is low and with this new
    Your dmg is not low, it might be a lil lower than other dps...but consider you have iceblock-blink-frost nova-shields-infinity CC spam-counterspell-spellstteal (wich i admit had lost his use but will be fixed) you do quit good compared too a shadow priest, ele shamy or a warrior who suck in 70% against most arena setups.

Please don't think of the class you play and about other classes too. Imo any class/specc that lives in the the top 10 teams should be banned for asking a boost in anyway of PvP. Yes it just means you can't play your class and not your class needs help.

Quote Originally Posted by Vio
    Is it the same as RMP?
    Nope, MRP maybe?

nah, it is rmp for sure

15+ Year Old Account

So.., What actually is the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Exorte
    probally a burst class QQing....
    its always the cleave teams qqing...omg PMR IS SO ANNOYIN...I should know PMR is annoying lol.

Since when was arena working properly to then be broken?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Viscule
    Since when was arena working properly to then be broken?

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by Sevearith
    its always the cleave teams qqing...omg PMR IS SO ANNOYIN...I should know PMR is annoying lol.
    You know what's more annoying?PMS...seems lots of the posters here suffer from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Revoka
    Sorry, but every time i see such words from mage i wanna say "go make 5 mages team and own all with new "omfgthoselagsgonnakillus" spell ;P

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

i'm sorry but this whole topic is getting old the ppl that complain about arenas most all seem to be the ones that suck the most. I am not by any means a good arena player but that is MY FAULT not because of anything game wise. PPl that are at the top are there because of time spent getting good at killing everyclass and combo i don't think arena is broken i just think it's for the truely skilled players and is the one part of the game that will remain unpugable. I think arena will allways favor certain classes and combo due to it's style not everyclass can effectively combat in the arena format which is a lot of moving, CC, and Countering classes. Gear from arena means more then any raid gear because no one can carry you through arena unlike raids. Especialy in 2s bracket it dosen't matter how good your teammate is if you suck you will lose. I don't be mean to be rude but this is getting old if you want to get better and get into higher brackets the solution is simple practice. Just like anything else the more you practice the better you will do. Stop posting here about how arena is broken and start looking up how to kill all the classes you can't and how to spec gem etc. arena isn't BGs you actually have to work.