(HUMAN) rogue sprint animation bug?

Hello everyone I play rogue for a few weeks and I wonder if this is a bug or if I just have some problem with latency or graphic driver or what.
    I uploaded a screenshot of my problem,is here some way to fix it?I really dont like the white effect of sprint sticking thru the body.

Thank you everyone for your help, and I am sorry for my bad English.

Re: (HUMAN) rogue sprint animation bug?

...............this is not a bug. Is this a troll post?

If you don't like it then keep your camera behind your character like everybody else

I can tell you that this has been going on since launch of WoW. And yes don't sprint with that camera angle.
    Dicedz || Rogue on Shattered Hand PvP EU.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&n=Dicedz

Reroll female, and you get a different one.
    One who has it at her head. :
    Haters always gonna, 'Hate'.

This has been going on since launch? I though they added that animation to sprint fairly recently. i may be mistaken though i just remember seeing it thinking it looked dumb.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ugotganked
    This has been going on since launch? I though they added that animation to sprint fairly recently. i may be mistaken though i just remember seeing it thinking it looked dumb.
    You're right, the animation was added "recently". I think it came with WotlK, can't remember seeing the white string of milk after my char in tBC at least.

My first ever character was a dwarf rogue and i could easely see the white string everytime i sprinted. However the string of milk as you like to call it has in wotlk been slightly modified by making it more bright white than almost transparent as it was before.
    Dicedz || Rogue on Shattered Hand PvP EU.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&n=Dicedz

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dice
    My first ever character was a dwarf rogue and i could easely see the white string everytime i sprinted. However the string of milk as you like to call it has in wotlk been slightly modified by making it more bright white than almost transparent as it was before.
    Ye true tbh, but now it looks kind of... strange... But I like it ^^ Looked more "natural" before though.