Thread: PvP addon

PvP addon

I used to have an addon that would show HP for enemies in battle grounds. For example: at the top of the screen in WSG next to the number of flag caps and who has the flag, if the enemy had our flag, it would have the players name and health percentage. Currently dbm shows the enemy with the flag but not the hp % and I really miss this addon. Problem is, I dont remember the name of it. Its been quite a while since Ive had it, either since 2.4 or 3.0, I really dont remember. :< Any help tracking this one down is much appreciated.
    Alliance 85:Fire/Arcane
    Horde 85: Holy/Retribution Restoration/Elemental Survival/Marksman Restoration/Balance Assassination/Subtlety Shadow/Shadow Unholy/Frost Affliction/Demonology Protection/Arms

Re: PvP addon

bump

sounds interesting

I use Gladius and its perfect.

I can see what they are spelling, hp , mana , easy focusable..

Maybe one thing interesting thin is that when somebody is under x percent ( you select which %) automatically you use /wa to indicate all your team that he is under x percent. I suppose you knew this addon. I hope this can help you

Deleted

the one you are looking for is called SSPVP, gladius is nice but this guy is looking for a BG addon

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode
    the one you are looking for is called SSPVP, gladius is nice but this guy is looking for a BG addon
    This was exactly what I was looking for!! Thank you soooo much!! <3
    Alliance 85:Fire/Arcane
    Horde 85: Holy/Retribution Restoration/Elemental Survival/Marksman Restoration/Balance Assassination/Subtlety Shadow/Shadow Unholy/Frost Affliction/Demonology Protection/Arms