Plz answer pandora's plea / ?best in slot for a boomkin?

Plz answer pandora's plea, best in slot for a boomkin? it droped in ulduar and a boomkin won it, i'm a holy paladin and it is best in slot for me so i was wonder if u could plz tell me where it ranks as trinkets go in terms of relevance to a boomkin, best in slot?2nd best, 3rd etc? thanks =P

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Plz answer pandora's plea / ?best in slot for a boomkin?

Well as it stands, the top trinkets for boomkins are (in no specific order):

Flare of the Heavens, Scale of Fates, Illustration of the Dragon Soul, Sundial of the Exiled, Eye of the Broodmother, and Pandora's Plea.

Pandora's would probably be on the lower end, and should only be taken by a moonkin who doesn't have anything better, or when no one else needs it imo.
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." - Andrew Ryan

Either your officers hate you or are retarded.

I would consider finding a new guild if they gave a sixth best trinket to a moonkin when it'd be your first/second best.

Based on the grammar and spelling of his post, I'm not surprised he got passed over. :P

It's BiS arcane mage as well. Definitely a waste on a boomkin.

thanks for the answer the person was the raid leader so i needed some specific's before i said anything, also having mage's, lock's, priest's rolling on it was rather disturbing as well.

This is definatly the BiS trinket for you rather than a boomkin, sounds to me like your GM/Officers are a little unaware of other classes than their own.

Yeah well i was told if i didn't like it to quit >, the other holy paladins were not happy either and others said he must have just made a mistake, but nothing was changed. Guess we will see where it is allocated next week.

15+ Year Old Account

What were the lootrules...
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Drop that shitty guild. You're not their bitch. If they're only out to get loot to the degree that they screw over their other raid members, then you don't need them. They'll miss a competent healer more than you'll miss them.

This dropped the other night for my guild. As a boomkin, I passed and will continue to pass until all of the healers in the guild have it or don't want it. It's a neat little trink, but the healers have much more use for it.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in