Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Deathknight QQ here!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimhand
    K so the other day I was flying all aloof -cause I'm a pretty cool guy - on my 80 priest. And some wigger DK tries to sell me crack - thats not legit, so I'm like homie thats not cool. And strode off. Anyway thats another story for another time...

Anyway as I was saying I was running along on my uber 100% ground mount (took me two weeks to farm LOL) on my SPriest "Drksephiroth". Now I have pretty dece gear, I have a few pieces of 10 man t7 but ofc I also have two pieces of blue PvP gear I got with badges :>

So I was just minding my own business running around on my kitty (who I nicknamed "Sparkles") and I saw a DK off in the distance named "DarkArthasX" so I was like cool because he was a BE and knew he was just some 10 year old or w/e. So I just run by him on my mount and I get a good distance away, but than he does some Darth Vader BS and get me right in front of him like WTF is that BS amiright?

So than I clicked off my mount buff, cuz there was no way I was going to let some noob DK beats me. But he than uses some chain craps on me thats look like ice, so I look for his Frost Mage friend but couldn't find him, so he gets some kind of sith grip and a frost mage snare like WTF. But hes still a DK cause all DK players are bad I should faceroll them 100% IMO its not fair for them to beat me.

SO than I go to click my shield but he has like 4 diseases stacked on me by the time I manage to click my shield. So I hit fearz (LOLZ) and start to run away, but than he gripz me again LIKE WTF its only been like 35 seconds since the last one, like how are you supposed to recover from the first one when ur laptop touch pad takes like 4 seconds to get across the screen, thatz just not fair at all like WTF amiright?

And as I'm sweating here trying to actually click each of my skillz like a pro I know he is probably just using his keyboard, like rolling his face on keybindings or something. I don't need that macroes are for people lik Dks who don't know how to play and needz automated helpz stuuf ;>

So now I alt tab back in after readin some MMO-Champ stuffz about how to beat DKs. And like hes got me to 5% now, THAT SNOT EVN FAIR it took my 1.6 GHZ processor to take forevr to load back in to WoW from Alt Tab. And like he dances around me faster than I can turn too. Is that normal for Dks to run faster? Cause he can turns on a dime and I only shuffle one step at a time, that dumb how melee classes like DKs ROgues and Ret Pallies can do that to me as a caster expecially with Sith Pull.

Anyone else have trouble with this ? I also think that when Ret Pallies bubble thats unfair too because by the time the bubble is over I am OOM from trying to dps them down BUT THEY DONT TAKE ANY DMG LIKE WTF?

K so thats all fine and dandy, but Shamans are worst because they have like 3 wolves that run fast and kill me, I can't even look away to have a drink like I normlly do (wutz the point in playing WoW if you cant drink booze while Pvping right ;>) so that killz the fun of the game for me because wolves are OP no clss should have wolves cept hunter, but hunter pets need nerfing.

The only class I can beats is Warrior and Warlocks so they are pretty cool, except sometimes MS is dum cause I cant heal myself, but Im a priest so WTF?!!

In conclusion thats my findins about the DK class just wanted to give you my feedback ;>

Anyway if Blizzard does not fix this about OP classes and stuffz (cuz I cant beat these OP faceroll classes ;>) I will prolly reroll Aion like many good Wow players ;> it has winged combat and prettier graphics IMO anyway, so most liekly gonna better than Wow ;>

Also sorry about my bad english, but we haven't gotten to the grammer stuff in English 5 yet ;>
    Wut bout dr00ds changings thems formz all the timez?!

K so the other day I was flying all aloof -cause I'm a pretty cool guy - on my 80 priest. And some wigger DK tries to sell me crack - thats not legit, so I'm like homie thats not cool. And strode off. Anyway thats another story for another time...

Anyway as I was saying I was running along on my uber 100% ground mount (took me two weeks to farm LOL) on my SPriest "Drksephiroth". Now I have pretty dece gear, I have a few pieces of 10 man t7 but ofc I also have two pieces of blue PvP gear I got with badges :>

So I was just minding my own business running around on my kitty (who I nicknamed "Sparkles") and I saw a DK off in the distance named "DarkArthasX" so I was like cool because he was a BE and knew he was just some 10 year old or w/e. So I just run by him on my mount and I get a good distance away, but than he does some Darth Vader BS and get me right in front of him like WTF is that BS amiright?

So than I clicked off my mount buff, cuz there was no way I was going to let some noob DK beats me. But he than uses some chain craps on me thats look like ice, so I look for his Frost Mage friend but couldn't find him, so he gets some kind of sith grip and a frost mage snare like WTF. But hes still a DK cause all DK players are bad I should faceroll them 100% IMO its not fair for them to beat me.

SO than I go to click my shield but he has like 4 diseases stacked on me by the time I manage to click my shield. So I hit fearz (LOLZ) and start to run away, but than he gripz me again LIKE WTF its only been like 35 seconds since the last one, like how are you supposed to recover from the first one when ur laptop touch pad takes like 4 seconds to get across the screen, thatz just not fair at all like WTF amiright?

And as I'm sweating here trying to actually click each of my skillz like a pro I know he is probably just using his keyboard, like rolling his face on keybindings or something. I don't need that macroes are for people lik Dks who don't know how to play and needz automated helpz stuuf ;>

So now I alt tab back in after readin some MMO-Champ stuffz about how to beat DKs. And like hes got me to 5% now, THAT SNOT EVN FAIR it took my 1.6 GHZ processor to take forevr to load back in to WoW from Alt Tab. And like he dances around me faster than I can turn too. Is that normal for Dks to run faster? Cause he can turns on a dime and I only shuffle one step at a time, that dumb how melee classes like DKs ROgues and Ret Pallies can do that to me as a caster expecially with Sith Pull.

Anyone else have trouble with this ? I also think that when Ret Pallies bubble thats unfair too because by the time the bubble is over I am OOM from trying to dps them down BUT THEY DONT TAKE ANY DMG LIKE WTF?

K so thats all fine and dandy, but Shamans are worst because they have like 3 wolves that run fast and kill me, I can't even look away to have a drink like I normlly do (wutz the point in playing WoW if you cant drink booze while Pvping right ;>) so that killz the fun of the game for me because wolves are OP no clss should have wolves cept hunter, but hunter pets need nerfing.

The only class I can beats is Warrior and Warlocks so they are pretty cool, except sometimes MS is dum cause I cant heal myself, but Im a priest so WTF?!!

In conclusion thats my findins about the DK class just wanted to give you my feedback ;>

Anyway if Blizzard does not fix this about OP classes and stuffz (cuz I cant beat these OP faceroll classes ;>) I will prolly reroll Aion like many good Wow players ;> it has winged combat and prettier graphics IMO anyway, so most liekly gonna better than Wow ;>

Also sorry about my bad english, but we haven't gotten to the grammer stuff in English 5 yet ;>
    Pure pwn. GG.

DK farming for meat kill my shaman more and more :'(
    (oh, i love Q_Q!)

I'm selling this software, contact me for infoz

hello, I get upset when people complain on forums about my class. Hence this thread.
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

This.

Quote Originally Posted by ds__swoosh
    You said you died twice from them.

Which means you died once, the ressed when they was still alive.

You should wait before resurecting for them to disapear.
    No, that´s not what I said. I said I was killed by the DK when he used Army, then I ressed and killed the DK. When the DK ressed 10 mins later he popped army and I died.
    and for the guys who didnt read the latest hmm about 5? retpaladin changes, they arent fotm anymore since long, fotm right now is warlock and priest obviously...

Quote Originally Posted by atf
    A DK once deadgripped me into his anti magic zone where his dancing rune weapon insta-gibbed me.
    Aye, I once got pwned by a DK with his dancing rune weapon, he used howling blast spam on me too - and his gargoyle pet was smashing through my armour!

I pvped on my frost DK for the first time yesterday.

I felt like a god.

Quote Originally Posted by atf
    A DK once deadgripped me into his anti magic zone where his dancing rune weapon insta-gibbed me.
    If you are being sarcastic, then just ignore this post.

But if you're not, you need to take a big bucket of ice water right now, submerge your head inside and sing Amazing Grace. Dont take your head out of the bucket till you finish singing ok?

Unless DKs have additional talent points hidden in their butt cracks, there's no way you can get hit by a the Dancing Shaft and AMZ at the same time.

I'm not even a DK and I think threads like this are pathetic. I've PvP'ed DKs on my Hunter, Rogue and Lock.

And yes, the good DK players I cannot beat. No matter how hard I try; Army of Darkness, Pet ghoul, DG, CoI, Unholy Aura, Death Pact, Blood Tap, etc, they are TOUGH SOBs to kill. The good players... I almost do not stand a chance.

But for the middle class and 'noobier' DKs, they are an insult to DK PVP players. And these noobs are abundant. I make it a habit to attack Retardins and DKs in open world PvP just to see how good they are. And I DARE say 7~8 out of 10, I win. Not just because I have the upper hand of first strike, they just plain SUCK.

Perhaps there should be more L2P threads for each specific class on how to PLAY AGAINST a DK.

edit: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Gahno
    Today I got ganked by a level 80 DK when I was on my alt, so I logged my priest. My priest is disc pvp spec, 1100 resilience and around 2k mmr in the three brackets. I find the DK gets him down to 50% HP after a quite long fight and then just as I used my fear on him to survive and heal myself up. At the same time he popped Army of the Dead and they killed me from 100% with Pain supression in about 6 seconds.
    I ran to ress and got the kill after I ressed. About 10 minutes after he ressed and instantly silenced me and popped Army of the Dead and ofc I died again with full HP and buffs while he was at 50% since he just ressed.
    I looked him up on the armory and he was at 1400 rating with 300 matches played. To me this shows that to win in any 1v1 (or 1v2 for that matter) in world pvp as a DK, all the skill required is to press one button. I believe they trained a monkey for that somewhere.
    Army of the dead is channeled (http://thottbot.com/s42650).
    Any damage/cc will break the channeling.
    If you're fast the DK will only have time to summon 1 or 2 ghouls.

Quote Originally Posted by seam
    I was running from a DK, used spell reflect in hopes to reflect chains of ice.

And he Death gripped me.

But he went to me instead of me to him =(
    EPIC...

Quote Originally Posted by seam
    I was running from a DK, used spell reflect in hopes to reflect chains of ice.

And he Death gripped me.

But he went to me instead of me to him =(
    this is my favorite bug

Quote Originally Posted by Gahno
    Today I got ganked by a level 80 DK when I was on my alt, so I logged my priest. My priest is disc pvp spec, 1100 resilience and around 2k mmr in the three brackets. I find the DK gets him down to 50% HP after a quite long fight and then just as I used my fear on him to survive and heal myself up. At the same time he popped Army of the Dead and they killed me from 100% with Pain supression in about 6 seconds.
    I ran to ress and got the kill after I ressed. About 10 minutes after he ressed and instantly silenced me and popped Army of the Dead and ofc I died again with full HP and buffs while he was at 50% since he just ressed.
    I looked him up on the armory and he was at 1400 rating with 300 matches played. To me this shows that to win in any 1v1 (or 1v2 for that matter) in world pvp as a DK, all the skill required is to press one button. I believe they trained a monkey for that somewhere.
    Im sorry but priests are very easy for dk's to kill at least from my experience

15+ Year Old Account

OP. Nerf. Now.

Thanks.

getting chain silenced by belf dks on my mage.. :'( strangulate deathgrip pew pew arcane torrent and mine freeze.. only annoys me cause im arcane atm dif story as frost