Poll: Which Arena gear looked better

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

PVP gear: WotLK vs TBC

S1/2/3 looked SOO GOOD for all clases... then wotlk comes out and they all look like they spent 5 min on each class and then just changed the colors for upgrades.... sad imo.

Re: PVP gear: WotLK vs TBC

some tbc was crappy but at least it wasn't boring like wotlk

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

What sucked that they took our precious tier models and reskinned them for pvp give high warlord/grand marshal gear quality (as it was back in the day).

wotlk pvp gear looks pretty ugly
    bring back some pvp gear love ;D

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYq9v...layer_embedded -Vimpe (Tot)ally Fails 2 - Trailer VIMPE!!

If you want my personal opinion, I'd like to see Alliance/Horde themed PvP gear. If the two sides are at war with each other, wouldn't they be using their own versions of the armor instead of sharing the same thing?

Lazyness.

Lol tbc gear > wotlk...Wotlk gear is like 1 big shit atm on pvp..i see my hunter wearing plate ? lolwtf look priest or mage? They look like arabian...or the lock ? what is this on the helm i mean WTF..i will not say that rogue look like arabian too with that thing on the head under eyes..its just pretty pain to post this so much ugly-sness in pvp .. ;>
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Palamedic
    If you want my personal opinion, I'd like to see Alliance/Horde themed PvP gear. If the two sides are at war with each other, wouldn't they be using their own versions of the armor instead of sharing the same thing?

Lazyness.
    That would be really cool imo, want the good old ally vs horde hate back!

The Death Knight PvP Helmet looks like a fail attempt at making a cardboard skull helmet for Halloweeen. So incredibly ugly.
    Blizzard should take more care into cosmetics/looks. They've failed miserably a good couple of times now, imo.
    For instance, make helms (mostly leather, mail and plate) look good on female characters instead of only on male characters.

Quote Originally Posted by riflemancho
    Lol tbc gear > wotlk...Wotlk gear is like 1 big shit atm on pvp..i see my hunter wearing plate ? lolwtf look priest or mage? They look like arabian...or the lock ? what is this on the helm i mean WTF..i will not say that rogue look like arabian too with that thing on the head under eyes..its just pretty pain to post this so much ugly-sness in pvp .. ;>
    Racist T_T

But, seriously, the PvP gear overall looked better in TBC, even if it was just a recolor of tier gear. I mean, we finally get different models than PvE gear, but it looks like crap.

Although... Blizzard did say that in WotLK, they wanted to start the arena gear out as less-than-spectacular, then get more awesome with each season. Given that we're only in the second season, I'm holding on to hope that the next sets will be much better.

It looks good. It looks like something a soldier would wear, not this frilly power rangers purple pirate space tunic nonsense that covers every set in TBC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palamedic

Lazyness.
    You mean the pvp gear you bought off a goblin?