Lvl 70 feral druid. Help with talents, please

I just got 70, always feral, but my talent tree is a mix of tank and cat, but my dps is trash close to other classes (running UK). I really would like a sugestion about a lvling up talent tree and glyphs.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ng&n=Desnatado

If possible, a good dps spec that allows me to tank instances and do a good dps.

Re: Lvl 70 feral druid. Help with talents, please

Even at 80, you have to make choices when taking talents. You can either tank ok and do ok dps or be a great tank (talent point allocation-wise) OR a great dps-er. So even at 70 you will need to decide what you want to do. Of course if you got the gold you COULD duel spec.

Your talents are a mix of bear and cat stuff so I can understand neither is going well. Here is a guide from Tun, ensidia's feral kitty:

http://www.ensidia.com/home/guides/complete-feral/

After reading that you should have a pretty good idea of what to do with your talents. I recommend getting the feral tree stuff first and as you level up, take the stuff in the resto tree. However furor will help you early on so take that ASAP.

I know i cant do both things great with 1 spec. What i'm looking is survivability, to solo some elite quests and to tank with no big problem the instances through lvling, and a good (not excelent) dps to when i'm not tanking;

This is a lot more what you want.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#0ZxMGsfdzceR0cuAk0x

A lot of the talents you chose aren't helping you in either of the things you want, such as Brutal Impact and Naturalist (which is awesome, but it isnt as detremental when you hardly can keep a shred/rip rotation easily without KotJ and Shredding attacks.

Blasphomy's build isn't too bad, though I would question the merit of only one point in Primal Precision. Missed attacks due to dodges hurt both cats and bears. I'd also be inclined to say 3/5 Furor and both points in Improved Mark of the Wild for a 2% stat boost is much better than all points in Furor. The chance of not getting energy or rage on shifting ends up being something you account for with playstyle.

In your build, I'd recommend against taking the Bash points, they're more of a Pure Bear build option. Take Shredding attacks instead if you DPS in Instances often, otherwise you're DPSing with Mangle, which is less effective. Possibly also take points from Naturalist for now to get King of the Jungle. That extra energy from Tiger's Fury for helping keep up the Cat DPS cycle is a lifesaver, given how complex cat DPS is. Thick Hide is an iffy talent. Yes, you're going to be a better tank with it, because you absorb more damage, but it's only useful if you're often taking more damage than your healers can handle. Again, only you can answer this one. Once you get to trying to tank things that require Thick Hide, you'll also have hit things that require a full Tank spec.

As a 70 Cat or Bear, go to Borean Tundra and get the staff for 50 Clams off the Murlocs along the coastline. It'll keep you going for about 5 levels, which is quite a distance and is good for both types.

So you're looking for a build that will allow you to kill mobs quickly by yourself, do good dps in a dungeon, and be able to tank a dungeon? If so, this is what I would suggest:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#0ZxGMsfdz0eRccuAkbh

Protector of the Pack is definitely better than Natural Reaction while leveling. Your dodge won't be quite so high so you're better off to go for less damage taken.

Thick Hide is nice, but when tanking packs of mobs or when dpsing a bunch of mobs, you'll find imp swipe to be very good. The stealth buff is quite nice as well.

Imp MotW is a must for every class now. +2% stats is fantastic and you being without 10 rage or 40 energy is unlikely to actually hurt you.

Over the next bunch of levels make sure you pick up Naturalist, Omen of Clarity, and then dump your points into Natural Reaction and Thick Hide. You're going to need to respec at 80 anyway but this should tide you over nicely until then.

I agree with getefix. That looks like the best bang for your buck, for a hybrid spec at that level.