Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
  1. #161

    Re: Disc toping the meters? - Allways.

    Takae said it pretty well. Your resto druid should be kicking your ass btw, but his hps is pretty bad, same with his healing breakdown. Get 4piece, spam rejuv and WG, regrowth tanks, that's it. Most boss fights I'm rolling over 4k hps for a while, and can hit over 12k per sec on mimor phase 2, which a disc priest can't even begin to touch. Anyway, that's about it - your other healers suck.

  2. #162

    Re: Disc toping the meters? - Allways.

    After reading your replyes and checking other logs ive decided to go for a more cummon, MT healer style giving occasional help to the raid, its only a 10 man but i think in 25 the % should be the same but the numbers slightly bigger...

    check this out:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/6...rsV/details/2/

    so now i had only 36% PWS instead of 70%...
    as for the numbers its 2436 PWS, 508 FH, 500 penance, 160 POM.

    as you can see this is much more "healer" type of play style... and i keep wonder the dmg that i heald on targets who werent shielded at start, is that so different from shielding them at the begining?
    Paranoid Tank: "Always be prepared for something to eat the healer..."

  3. #163

    Re: Disc toping the meters? - Allways.

    Disc priests are-if not best-the second best healers for Mt.Well Aoe healing not best by them but shielding all raid members is gr8
    You can't use this while stunned.

  4. #164

    Re: Disc toping the meters? - Allways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nesco
    If he can confirm it ingame, then old patch notes don't matter. And this is quite easy to test too .
    LOL, OFFICIAL notes don´t matter...how can someone be so ignorant? and this did NOT change since 3.0.2

  5. #165

    Re: Disc toping the meters? - Allways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudchaser
    LOL, OFFICIAL notes don´t matter...how can someone be so ignorant? and this did NOT change since 3.0.2
    Nope, OLD patch notes. Like said, it's about 3.0.2.

    [assmode]
    Also, if you are gonna be silly and let's say, go to the lava in Blackrock Mountain. That lava will do periodic damage for a fixed amount. Excellent! Exactly what we need. Now we just need a group consisting of a paladin with BoSanc and a disc priest. Now first walk unbuffed in the lava and make a scribble about how much the lava hurts for. Then let the paladin cast a BoSanc on you. Oeh, you take less damage. What if... you'd also cast PW:Shield on the paladin! How much damage does the lava do now?
    [/assmode]

    There have been others that tested this too.

  6. #166

    Re: Disc toping the meters? - Allways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shibba
    After reading your replyes and checking other logs ive decided to go for a more cummon, MT healer style giving occasional help to the raid, its only a 10 man but i think in 25 the % should be the same but the numbers slightly bigger...

    check this out:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/6...rsV/details/2/

    so now i had only 36% PWS instead of 70%...
    as for the numbers its 2436 PWS, 508 FH, 500 penance, 160 POM.

    as you can see this is much more "healer" type of play style... and i keep wonder the dmg that i heald on targets who werent shielded at start, is that so different from shielding them at the begining?
    Do you get so little raid dmg so that the holy priest never has to use PoH or what? It's like.. about the most powerfull spell a holy priest has and he about never uses it, if he would use it he probally would be way higher then you on healing done.

  7. #167

    Re: Disc toping the meters? - Allways.

    Quote Originally Posted by douye
    Do you get so little raid dmg so that the holy priest never has to use PoH or what? It's like.. about the most powerfull spell a holy priest has and he about never uses it, if he would use it he probally would be way higher then you on healing done.
    after changing all gems (except for meta) from int to sp, im sitting with around 2600+ sp...

    it was 10 man, and keeping tank alive and still be able to shield alot of ppl didnt leave much work to the holy priest, ppl still died now and then but we hardly had 3+ ppl with heavy damage in same grp to justify the PoH, untill he get it atleast 2 times stack for faster cast we both allrdy toped the raid with flash heals
    Paranoid Tank: "Always be prepared for something to eat the healer..."

  8. #168

    Re: Disc toping the meters? - Allways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shibba
    after changing all gems (except for meta) from int to sp, im sitting with around 2600+ sp...

    it was 10 man, and keeping tank alive and still be able to shield alot of ppl didnt leave much work to the holy priest, ppl still died now and then but we hardly had 3+ ppl with heavy damage in same grp to justify the PoH, untill he get it atleast 2 times stack for faster cast we both allrdy toped the raid with flash heals
    It still is odd on for example ironcouncil, everyone is taking constant dmg and it's more then 6k-7k every 12sec, if you cast 3 flash heals on players in the same group after eachother you shoulda already have casted a PoH coz it heals for the same amount and costs less mana atleast as holy. I also noticed that you had the holy priest on healing duty on the steelbreaker tank o.0, why so? The other tank takes way less dmg then steelbreaker and making the holy priest heal a heavy hitter makes him incapable of doing good raid healing, also as you had a resto shammy helping with the encounter: they are better tank healers then holy priest (they last longer mana wise and do the same amount of healing). Your approach may work, but mana and healing wise it's not great to do it.

    (I'm already over 2.6k sp raidbuffed and went for the sp+int balanced approach, I should get to 3k sp once I got the 4pc bonus (cba to pay a lot of dkp for a item I'll get anyhow in the end :P) and eye of the broodmother :<, and I should be around 27k mana raid buffed then.)

  9. #169

    Re: Disc toping the meters? - Allways.

    Sorry to say but checking your WoL I can see that your other healers really fail. ???

  10. #170

    Re: Disc toping the meters? - Allways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutíon
    Sorry to say but checking your WoL I can see that your other healers really fail. ???
    Yeah lol wth man

  11. #171

    Re: Disc toping the meters? - Allways.

    At a glance looks like less deaths in your second log so an improvement balancing your usage a bit more

  12. #172

    Re: Disc toping the meters? - Allways.

    Wow this thread is still going on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nesco
    [assmode]
    Also, if you are gonna be silly and let's say, go to the lava in Blackrock Mountain. That lava will do periodic damage for a fixed amount. Excellent! Exactly what we need. Now we just need a group consisting of a paladin with BoSanc and a disc priest. Now first walk unbuffed in the lava and make a scribble about how much the lava hurts for. Then let the paladin cast a BoSanc on you. Oeh, you take less damage. What if... you'd also cast PW:Shield on the paladin! How much damage does the lava do now?
    [/assmode]

    There have been others that tested this too.
    Is someone arguing that BoSanc and Renewed Hope doesn't stack?...because indeed it does.

    EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

  13. #173

    Re: Disc toping the meters? - Allways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudchaser
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritusVex
    BoSanc does stack with Renewed Hope. I have personally confirmed this in-game for every minor patch since 3.1.
    WRONG

    Check out this official post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=14214.0
    Yes there was someone telling us wrong. It's on page 11 of this thread.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •