Thread: 5v5 Setups

5v5 Setups

Hey dudes,

I didnt play arena since Season 4 so I want to know what setups are fotm or what setups are nice to play in 5v5.

And maybe you can give some replies to this setup:

Holy Paladin, Disc. Priest, Elem. Shaman, DK, Warrior.

Ty for answers

Re: 5v5 Setups

As right now games i played in 5s it seems like a zerg fest in 1st few second so i say ret pally dk hunter destro lock and restro shaman

Any comp with priest-pally coz ther heals and bubble+wings other way some1 gonna be killed in 1-2 gcd ;P

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

disc + resto sham + unholy + arms + mage maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by failoth
    disc + resto sham + unholy + arms + mage maybe?
    imho changemage or warr (imho mage) to retri

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

yeah i put the mage there because it might suck to have so much physical dps. without the arms war you lose MS.

/shrug i don't play 5v5 though just kinda guessing for fun

I'd seriously consider replacing the DK with a Destro lock, and if not replace the warrior with a hunter. Destro locks being assisted with ele shaman and Disc priests (Heroism, than power infusion) along with the boost in SP because of spirit from the priest, and totems make the Destro lock the most potent class/spec in 5's. Best of luck!

rdruid dpriest ret war ele = lights out

ill be trying rmp +ret/restosham in a little bit. extra non dr cc ftw

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

I played holy paladin with elemental shaman/spriest/warlock/mage, worked quite well but most the teams on our ladder kind of suck so...

I'm going to be running 1 resto druid, 4 rogues soon, just for shits and giggles, will let you know how that works out lol.

holydin, disc, war, war, rogue. double bladestorm ftw. if not war war rouge then war dk destro. went 41-15 first week of playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtommygunz
    holydin, disc, war, war, rogue. double bladestorm ftw. if not war war rouge then war dk destro. went 41-15 first week of playing.
    cc priest kill pally. pally bubbles. wait. cc priest, kill pally. kill priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by IhatePvE
    imho changemage or warr (imho mage) to retri
    change the dk to a ret. double dispell is really nice, and dk's are never targeted. you dont really want someone who isn't targetable and doesn't bring any real cc to the table. unless your entire team is like this. like arms ret dk/tanklock(yes, a tanklock) rdruid rshaman/hpal/disc

in the end you want to give them enough targets that theyre never really sure who they should be killing, or no targets to achieve the same effect. you also dont really want to double dip on classes so you can max utility. its always nice to have utility on people that aren't the healer, so you dont lose out on too much when one of htem is cc'd. aka 2 warriors shoudln't be a good idea.

having 1-2 squishy targets is never a good idea, all of your team should be able to support the rest of your team.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders