Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Question about prot pala from an other tank

Quote Originally Posted by Biznick

i dunnooo, im completely specced for survivability and i dont really see much chance for a dpser to ever catch up to my constant 8-9k TPS.
    since you brought up being "completely" specced for survivability. no offense but this coming from somebody who is gemming +str/sta. why not +dodge or +agi?

I also question your need to enchant your shield with titanium plating instead of +defense and using the titanium chain on your weapon instead of Accuracy.

Re: Question about prot pala from an other tank

Quote Originally Posted by whatdoiknw
    since you brought up being "completely" specced for survivability. no offense but this coming from somebody who is gemming +str/sta. why not +dodge or +agi?

I also question your need to enchant your shield with titanium plating instead of +defense and using the titanium chain on your weapon instead of Accuracy.
    im avoidance capped so i dont really see the need to continue gemming for dodge, so the extra threat and block value was the better choice imo. also the socket bonuses allow me to gem for stam/str while still having just as much stam.

as for the other question, i use titanium plating for the extra BV, because i've already hit the DR "minimum" and as i already said, i dont need any more avoidance. also, i dont have accuracy because the +crit isn't going to make much of a tps difference..especially when im super-poor and dont have the time/motivation to farm.