3.2 Huge Ret PVP nerf

So our burst is getting nerfed *Which is all we really had because of lack of interupts*

Now this is something we may have been able to work around but now also increasing Resil, it's going to basically kill rets in PVP. Hoj will be useless because all a player will have to do now against us is save their trinket for Hoj.

PVE should be fine.
    But this will kill ret for PVP maybe we deserve it

Re: 3.2 Huge Ret PVP nerf

ROFL @ nerf QQ im a paladin myself and i can tell u that the changes to ret and resil will not be a nerf, in fact if it wasnt for the resil change it would been a significant buff

It's WAY too early to say one way or the other. We at least need to see what the first stages of the PTR bring.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Unrest
    So our burst is getting nerfed *Which is all we really had because of lack of interupts*

Now this is something we may have been able to work around but now also increasing Resil, it's going to basically kill rets in PVP. Hoj will be useless because all a player will have to do now against us is save their trinket for Hoj.

PVE should be fine.
    But this will kill ret for PVP maybe we deserve it
    Ret PvP is absolutely taking a burst nerf yes, It's obvious all testing aside it's taking a burst nerf so no more 4 key faceroll to victory. Sustained DPS alone will not kill a healer so hopefully we get some type of utility or it could turn into a semi painful situation.

This is their fix to frontloaded damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital
    Ret PvP is absolutely taking a burst nerf yes, It's obvious all testing aside it's taking a burst nerf so no more 4 key faceroll to victory. Sustained DPS alone will not kill a healer so hopefully we get some type of utility or it could turn into a semi painful situation.

This is their fix to frontloaded damage.
    Sustained damage means more having to stop to cast, which means we're on them longer, which means more damage done.

It'll be easier to pop an exo burst, then stun at 50% type kill now due to the pressure of sustained damage.

Being a ret myself, I love the changes. And honestly I like the fact they're taking out Martyr. 36% weapon dmg+ to every strike means that we will scale with weapons better and you're def gonna stop seeing so many rets with titansteel destroyers killing fully geared and resil out people. Not only that but one of the best things is our Art of War procs we get to choose between a heal or extra dmg, and the fact that most people dont even use there heals makes most FOTMers want to stop playing a class that takes a little extra skill! which means woot for me!