Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Pls allow better wepons for honor

I'm pretty sure they caved to their original intentions and put in craftable pretty decent weapons(titansteel?). They were overpriced at $1000 for my Mage but i got lucky and got one on a bid for a couple hundred. I'm pretty sure they all had to lower their pricing.

Forcing raiding to just get a PvP weapon is a terrible idea. Raiding just isn't practical for a lot of people in this game, and there is so much BS that goes along with just being involved :

Quote Originally Posted by mordrac
    the way it is now its unfair.

it would only be fair to put in some pvp weapons, or next patch we will have people in full furios gear with titansteel destroyers vs 'insane' (who knows) gladiators with 1200 maxdamage weapons.
    I'm sorry but honestly? if your in furious gear and you can't achieve 1850 its not your weapon thats the problem, its you. The way the rating system/mmr works now is you will be paired up against people lowest 300 mmr below you to 300 mmr above you, so if you are 1650, the highest you will probally go against is 1950, and the glad cutoff is anywhere between 2400-2500 so honestly, we all started at terrible gear, hell i just picked up my priest this season, sure it was a rough go, but i was 2000 rated the first week in the blue pvp set...

I just don't see how 1850 can at all be hard to get, if you put time and effort to maximize your gear, read up on strats, and learn to play your class efficiently, it is not at all hard to get.

Quote Originally Posted by furium
    I'm sorry but honestly? if your in furious gear and you can't achieve 1850 its not your weapon thats the problem, its you. The way the rating system/mmr works now is you will be paired up against people lowest 300 mmr below you to 300 mmr above you, so if you are 1650, the highest you will probally go against is 1950, and the glad cutoff is anywhere between 2400-2500 so honestly, we all started at terrible gear, hell i just picked up my priest this season, sure it was a rough go, but i was 2000 rated the first week in the blue pvp set...

I just don't see how 1850 can at all be hard to get, if you put time and effort to maximize your gear, read up on strats, and learn to play your class efficiently, it is not at all hard to get.

I'm pretty sure theres a lot more people under 1850 than over it. Regardless its not a legit excuse when lower tiers of raiding offer weapons. Players shouldn't be forced into Arena just to get their gear to be competitive imo, especially just to fill a slot that is probably using a lvl 70 weapon otherwise.

This arena or quit to be competitive mentality for PvP is retarded. Its just so one sided and partial towards arena its some of the dumbest game design for a mmorpg i've ever seen.