Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Resto and our t9 and t9 relic

all i can say is WOW,

i thought our 4p t8 was good, but looking at that where our rejuv can crit? and our relics giving us spellpower off rejuv thats just beastly.

whats your thoughts about it?

Re: Resto and our t9 and t9 relic

When I saw these I was OMG, and then ran to the bathroom to change my pants.

I almost cried. This is going to be a good teir for resto druids

i had a feeling the criting hots would come

15+ Year Old Account

I love it ^^

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ephanos
    When I saw these I was OMG, and then ran to the bathroom to change my pants.
    I don't get this...

Quote Originally Posted by iLive
    I don't get this...
    He ejaculated.

Am I the only one who isn't liking it? For the most part, my Rejuv ticks overheal. So what is the point of the ticks possibly critting if it would overheal anyway? It feels like I'll derive far more use from the T8 4p bonus than from this.

The idol looks interesting, though.

I mainly play balance and heal on ocations and imo this setbonus seem rather weak due 2 the fact that reju even though it can heal a lot will rarely heal more when it crit due 2 overhealing as someone metioned

Rejuv is my most effective spell. Rejuv>WG>LB on the recount. I consistently have the greatest overall healing and lowest overheal of any healer in the raid.

Rejuv critting is awesome and will add tons to our effective healing. Also get some spark of life, I was lucky and got mine on the 2nd week of ulduar.
    Why not you paid your $15 right?

Quote Originally Posted by RestoRiven
    Rejuv is my most effective spell. Rejuv>WG>LB on the recount. I consistently have the greatest overall healing and lowest overheal of any healer in the raid.

Rejuv critting is awesome and will add tons to our effective healing. Also get some spark of life, I was lucky and got mine on the 2nd week of ulduar.
    I agree that rejuv is a very powerful spell (mainly in 25 man Uld), but personally I don't like these changes as it's pretty much pushing every resto druid into primarily raid rejuv / wild growth spam, which whilst it'll put us clearly on the top of the meters it's completely braindead and boring as hell...

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

15+ Year Old Account

I think that this will make Rejuvenation very effective at some encounters, but not neccesarily the only used spell. I don't get why people complain abut Blizzard making direct healing spells more viable and then healing over time spells. I think that Druids have a excellent choice to choose between direct and hot when healing depending on the encounter. Now if they buffed Nourish you would whine about Blizzard making Druids to Paladins. Satisfaction is not what Blizzard gets I guess, but IMO Blizzard is doing the right thing when improving Rejuvenation for Druids IMO!

I hope the graphics being shown for t9 are a placeholder.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek
    I hope the graphics being shown for t9 are a placeholder.
    You mean the graphics that are identical to t8? Or the post on the front page that says "...the models are only placeholders for the moment and I will only link one of them.?"

The graphics being identical to t8. But now I see that they're not going to have new graphics.

tier = cool ...relic=cool ....drood=cool
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek
    The graphics being identical to t8. But now I see that they're not going to have new graphics.
    Yes they will. The graphics you see are a placeholder. The only graphics we know are those of the weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by iLive
    I think that this will make Rejuvenation very effective at some encounters, but not neccesarily the only used spell. I don't get why people complain abut Blizzard making direct healing spells more viable and then healing over time spells. I think that Druids have a excellent choice to choose between direct and hot when healing depending on the encounter. Now if they buffed Nourish you would whine about Blizzard making Druids to Paladins. Satisfaction is not what Blizzard gets I guess, but IMO Blizzard is doing the right thing when improving Rejuvenation for Druids IMO!
    That's exactly my point though - druids are just about the most versatile healers in the game atm, and I love them for that. However with so many buffs / bonuses to Rejuv just about every smart raid leader is always going to assign the druid to raid heals because they're so good at it. This isn't so much of a whinge that they need to buff us in other areas as well, or that we should be more like pallies or anything, simply that I would've lilke to see them play into our versatility more rather than so much focus on a single role.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

I iz drood healer. I win healing charts. Tier 9 = not to my liking. The tier 8 bonus already makes Rejuv a raid heal that I would usually find my self spamming. The fact that it could crit really isn't all that great.

T9 will be another good piece of content for the trees.

15+ Year Old Account
    Logic is not Automatic, it can be denied.

Tested out the relic, seems to have 90%ish chance to proc and no internal CD, Basically its almost always up,its an aamzing relic, simply the best ever