Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Resto and our t9 and t9 relic

Quote Originally Posted by Degrador
    I agree that rejuv is a very powerful spell (mainly in 25 man Uld), but personally I don't like these changes as it's pretty much pushing every resto druid into primarily raid rejuv / wild growth spam, which whilst it'll put us clearly on the top of the meters it's completely braindead and boring as hell...
    This is how druid healing as been since they introduced Lifebloom in BC. Rejuv is simply the new lifebloom.

Is it just me, or is the T8 bonus better than the T9? I mean, giving Rejuv an instant heal is nice, its not much, but compared to Rejuv being able to crit which will most likely be over heal anyway...

I'd rather see WG being able to crit or something, and the 2 piece bonus increasing the healing done by Rejuv by 5 or 10%.

Now, if Revitalize had a 100% chance to proc if Rejuv crit... or if Living Seed also worked with Rejuv... then that might be a different story (assuming it can still crit even though hots can't actually "over heal")

Quote Originally Posted by axio
    Is it just me, or is the T8 bonus better than the T9? I mean, giving Rejuv an instant heal is nice, its not much, but compared to Rejuv being able to crit which will most likely be over heal anyway...

I'd rather see WG being able to crit or something, and the 2 piece bonus increasing the healing done by Rejuv by 5 or 10%.

Now, if Revitalize had a 100% chance to proc if Rejuv crit... or if Living Seed also worked with Rejuv... then that might be a different story (assuming it can still crit even though hots can't actually "over heal")
    It's just you.

T9 is better.

Acually 4pc t8 is about 10-15% more healing than 4pct9 (someone on EJ did the maths on this), I think you need around 50% crit rate to make 4pct9 not completly terrible compared to t8

Too bad for all of us, crit hots would be nice, but t8 is just too powerfull to even think about letting it go. I guess we,ll just have to wait for the next expansion so we can get both bonuses as talents (one can only hope !)

Quote Originally Posted by Ranor
    It's just you.

T9 is better.
    T8 is predictible instant heal with no cooldown
    T9 is RNG that starts 3 sec after the target took dmg

For me it seems T9 wins for permanent aoe dmg (aura like Sapp), while T8 is better for aoe dmg with some cooldown (coz your raid will be topped after those 3 secs making most of your crits overheal)

Quote Originally Posted by Moopy
    T8 is predictible instant heal with no cooldown
    T9 is RNG that starts 3 sec after the target took dmg

For me it seems T9 wins for permanent aoe dmg (aura like Sapp), while T8 is better for aoe dmg with some cooldown (coz your raid will be topped after those 3 secs making most of your crits overheal)
    Except it has a cooldown. GCD. If you're doing it right, you have your entire raid pre-hotted to anticipate damage already. I know for fights like Mimiron and Steelbreaker, the instant heal is nice.. but most of it is wasted.

T9. Def better. I think I ran about 30%+ crit when I was still playing? Maybe more. Would be some pretty OP shit.

I guess I could see it being more effective... The T8 bonus doesn't even heal for as much as a tick does it? something to do with it not taking all the Rejuv talents.

idk, I don't have the 4P yet. I bet on fights with consistent AoE this would be pretty beastly if your prehotting Rejuv, especially in 10 mans. I guess I just liked the idea of having a cheap, no cooldown, instant heal... even though it wasn't that much hp.

I agree though, I'd def. like to see these become talents... I mean Revitalize was the set bonus for naxx gear in vanilla, only took 2 xpacks before we got that lol. I could def. see hots critting in the next xpack tho.

I prefer the 4p t8 but I can see how 4p t9 would be great on hard hitting bossfights.

Rejuv is a great cushion heal to throw on MT's during those fights where the bosses hit hard as hell [like hodir], rejuvs being able to crit would definitely make fights like that easier to heal for the mt healer, just throw a rejuv every now and then or whatever.

The idol is insanely awesome though and I use rejuv when I'm healing regardless, so I would always have the bonus up

Cant wait to be in hodir and giving everyone rejuv and watching it crit for like 3k on 20 different people.

The instant cast but decreased rejuv tick bonus is nice but i think a random crit would give much higher hps.

Im going to have to put alot of gems and gear with crit now.

Plus degrador, you can hot entire raids with rejuv and WG then go right back to tank healing, and even during those aoe heals if you see the tank low you can swiftmend it for 15k then right after nourish it for 11k...

I think thats pretty versitile, seeing how you can be healing the group with ticks while healing a tank.

Not just any spartan; John Halo Spartan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranor
    It's just you.

T9 is better.
    It's not just him, I prefer the consistency of T8 - more useful imho. T9 might add more healing, but T8 has more utility as it's (instant) healing when YOU want it, not healing dependant on RNG.