Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Warrior Tank Tier 9

# Warrior T9 Tank 2P Bonus (Intervene) (Class: Warrior) -- Decreases the cooldown on your Intervene ability by 5 sec.
    # Warrior T9 Tank 4P Bonus (Shield Block) (Class: Warrior) -- Decreases the cooldown on your Shield Block ability by 20 sec.

WTF? Who the hell uses Intervene? And of those that actually do use it, is it really that cool to add it to T9 gear?

/QQ

Re: Warrior Tank Tier 9

ok this new raid is an arena right ?
    therefore moving around fast is probs needed to 2 set bonus isnt bad.

However 4 set I love, as far as i work out we can keep it up 50% of the time since 20 seconds of a 40 second CD and it last 10 seconds.

SO block value is getting 2x on gear ?
    this increases block chance by 100% + block value by 100%

"
    Shield Block
    Block chance and block value increased by 100%.
    10 seconds remaining
    "

so 50% of the time we have 4x normal block value ( allowing us to block more ) and 100% chance to block
    Sounds rather sweet to me!!!
    Nice tps increase for shield slam and nice migration increase
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

Deleted

2x for arenas

Blizzard really does hate us

Intervene isn't that bad in situations where you have to move around quickly and the thing with Shield Block is quite nice. Blizzard did say that they wanted t increase the value of the Block mechanic.
    Intel i7-5820k @ 4.5 GHz
    Asus Rampage V Extreme x99
    Asus GTX 980
    32GB DDR4 RAM
    Windows 10 Home x64

Quote Originally Posted by shags the penguin
    However 4 set I love, as far as i work out we can keep it up 50% of the time since 20 seconds of a 40 second CD and it last 10 seconds.

Nice tps increase for shield slam and nice migration increase

I like it too, but I, nor any other warrior tank I know gears for SBV. So this doubling Block Value on everything isn't going to help much.

At most, I'll wear the chest and legs(I think) of T8(Thinking 4pc bonus here) because they add block value, not block rating.

However, having ao much uptime on Shield Block witll be awesome.

yes, the 4P bonus is really cool, but the 2P, imo, is pretty worthless overall. It's a situational ability, and a rare situation at that.

hey guys what's safeguard

Intervene isn't that bad in situations where you have to move around quickly
    And how often do you have to move around so quickly that charge and intercept are on cd, leaving you wishing for FIVE seconds less on your intervene cd?

This bonus is a joke, and I can't believe it will be left as it is, seriously.

4p is amazing though (and will probably be nerfed when def warriors will wreak havoc in BGs)

yeah awesome 4P bonus....
    SO WHAT?i mean the high end tank warriors will get it.We will do more threat due to bigger SS hits but what about rage starvation wont that thing make it even bigger considering the avoidance we will have reached in 4 T9 and other items better than teh Ulduar ones?And what about the warriors who won 't get it ?
    this is too much of a bonus for a set bonus and will be nerfed
    Also what will the IC T10 will give us in order to be more appealing than this?
    I don 't think this set bonus will come to live as it is atm and ittbh it is only a bandaid to our problems as warriors tank which aren 't adressed cause warrior tanks are so many as it is in raids....
    Well isnt blizzard taht caused that cause for half the time this game is out the only viable MT solution was a warrrior tank?So there are RGs taht have the same MTs or tanks in general for 3-4 years?or the warrior tanks are the RLs themselves?very common thing tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Drihan
    Blizzard really does hate us

Intervene isn't that bad in situations where you have to move around quickly and the thing with Shield Block is quite nice. Blizzard did say that they wanted t increase the value of the Block mechanic.
    Blizzard hates you? They gave us a 2 piece that's covered in a talent and a 4 piece with 5% crit on Steady Shot. A shot they nerfed so hard we barely even use it. Oh, and that's a recycled bonus from T5 also >.<

At least 1 of yours is pretty good.
    80 Orc Hunter: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Greymane&n=Hamstar

Tyrenis was before the race change.

the 4set bonus is so OP that they will nerf it or else in T10 icecrown 4p bonus will be make you immune to death or something or yuor shield slams do 100% more dmg or something completely off the charts...

The 4 piece is massively op if you start adding up all the numbers. You are correct in that no warrior stacks block value corrently.. but if you stack block value next patch, JUST with gear gotten in nax, and ulduar, a warrior can hit around 3500 block(obviously he will need to get the new 4 piece, there will also prob be new block value crap, but whatever this is the number i have right now), then 10 outa every 20 seconds he will block 100% for 200% total block value. Every 10 outa 20 seconds this warrior stacking BV would be blocking for 7000 dmg on every hit that isn't fully mitigated.. then to add insult to injury, he could get a 30% proc of critical block, for a 14k shield block.... Then to make it even nicer for the warrior tanking world.. all blocks return 20% of the bv on the target.. when you are blocking for 7k 10 outa 20 seconds.. that's a TON of threat/dmg... Ya this will be balanced.

You can already move around fast, you've got Charge, Intercept and intervene and now what is 5 seconds of a 30 second cooldown? Nothing. Exactly. This is just a pointless addition to our tanking set.

Congratulations Blizzard. You've done it again, instead of adding something fun and helpful as a set bonus, you give something shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAlaska

I like it too, but I, nor any other warrior tank I know gears for SBV. So this doubling Block Value on everything isn't going to help much.

At most, I'll wear the chest and legs(I think) of T8(Thinking 4pc bonus here) because they add block value, not block rating.

However, having ao much uptime on Shield Block witll be awesome.
    Thats now when SBV is crap crap crap, maybe in the future it will be good for us enough to maybe take some of it *shrug*

true I stated that 2 set bonus might be good, thinking now i was wrong XD but overall do we really need to QQ who cares we get stitched up rather a lot and its only 2set bonus.

2 set bonus = crap
    4 set bonus = OP
    maybe that equals balanced ? :
    Anyway I am not complaining because one days intervene will be on CD with 5 seconds left and i will think, dam wish I had that set bonus and press charge instead.

Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

While I see the 2 peice as a weird move by blizzard, considering we already have charge + intercept + intervene to move around the small arena. I guess it could prove useful to off tanks (which is what we seem to be moving towards lately) with 2/2 Safeguard (20% less damage for 6 seconds) I would like to see something else though, our T7 and T8 2 pc bonus was sexy.

4 peice is nice but I dont know if that will stay as it is, 20 seconds is ALOT just for one set bonus + it would just be us spamming the ability every 20 seconds like when we spammed it every 5 seconds. of course not as bad but if they keep it they will probably make it 10 less seconds with the additional block changes.

Just my views on it

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkinglord
    2p Set Bonuses for DK's, Pally's, and Druid's is reduced Cooldown of their taunts by 2 sec giving them all a 6 sec taunt. ( warrior will still have a 8 sec taunt)

Taunt VS Intervene

Taunt
    30 yard range
    8 sec cd
    taunts the target to attack you.

Intervene
    8-25 yard range
    30 sec cd ( 25 sec ce with 2p)
    Runs at high speed towards a party members to intercept the next attack.

Taunt has a long range, quicker CD, and pulls the mod onto yourself.

i think blizzard is retarded.
    Er i wouldn't worry to much about these.. i personally think there all placeholders(the taunt ones, and the 5% crit ones for dps class's)... There all pretty crappy.

I agree, 4part is amazing. But. I mean, c'mon! Part2 is so bad I'm gonna've to cry myself to sleep.
    Boom!

Quote Originally Posted by CragB
    Er i wouldn't worry to much about these.. i personally think there all placeholders(the taunt ones, and the 5% crit ones for dps class's)... There all pretty crappy.
    agreed, so what if the other tanks have 2 secs off their taunt? just means that they can waste their DR taunts quicker :P

on the whole though the intervene 2pc is a bit meh, but could work.

4pc = <3 if only they made it so that it was 25 secs thru talents and 25 secs on the 4PC and we'd have the old shield block style back again ^^

That's just Blizzard logic: Nobody uses Safeguard, so we have to force people to spec into it by putting an Intervene Buff on their Tank Set, so that Safeguard might look worth speding points into.

Yeah, right.
    "Rend (Rank 1) and Rend (Rank 2) had their damage slightly increased."

OMG that is the most worthless 2 set bonus i have ever seen > i will maybe use intervene 1-4 times a boss fight depending on encounter. I didnt think they could make a crapier 2 set that T8 2 set for prots, but they did.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][/url[url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][/url