t9 enhance set bonuses

# Shaman T9 Enhancement 2P Bonus (Lava Lash) (Class: Shaman) -- Decreases the cooldown on your Lava Lash ability by 2 sec.
    # Shaman T9 Enhancment 4P Bonus (Stormstrike) (Class: Shaman) -- Increases the critical strike chance of your Stormstrike ability by 5%.
    is that as lame as it looks? im no mathemagician, but that looks really dissapointing after our t8 bonuses

Re: t9 enhance set bonuses

Yes, it does indeed. And critical strike chance of Stormstrike... since when does Stormstrike have a crit chance??? (Someone clarify the wording of this piece bonus please) And what's the point in having reduced Lava Lash cooldown , it's the lowest on our priority list anyway...

they better not stay like that, also the enh totem is just the same as the glad ones which is just thorghtless.

wtb love from blizz

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

All bonuses are same if you havent seent it yet.

Almost all of them are like that :

Reduced CD of XXX ability by ZZZ seconds.
    Increased critical strike chance of XXX ability by 5%.

Some exceptions are for DoTs/HoTs that let them crit. Also pure classes got 'unique' bonus for 2p.

Generaly bonuses are very very dissapoiting, some people might stay with 2x t8 + 2xt9, like healing priests lol :P 4p t9 is 5% crit to PoH and 2xt8 is 10% crit, laughable

But it also gives a hope that those are not final bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by pelanat
    they better not stay like that, also the enh totem is just the same as the glad ones which is just thorghtless.
    I like how dks and palas get 400 attack power from their relic and we get 200ap..

but i'm not too worried..
    probably a placeholder, same with t9 set bonuses, for almost all specs it's "increase critical strike chance of <pick random spell> by 5%"
    it just reeks of temp PH.

ENH 2 pc looks very bad atm. Sometimes LL just has to wait a while before it's 1st priority. Now it will be up 2 sec sooner possibly making it wait even longer before it's 1st priority.

Birdman

They seem very weak, I'm thinking they might not stay though.

The 4 second LL is decent if you have the PvP totem, but it's not hard to keep that buff up near 100% anyways.

# Shaman T9 Elemental 2P Bonus (Flame Shock) (Class: Shaman) -- Increases the duration of your Flame Shock spell by 61 sec.
    # Shaman T9 Elemental 4P Bonus (Lava Burst) (Class: Shaman) -- Increases the damage done by your Lava Burst spell by 0.021 sec
    Nerf inc

lol and ele's bonuses. typeo anyone?

anyway all bonuses seem pretty lame for all classes right now. probly just placeholders.

Quote Originally Posted by tremulant
    I like how dks and palas get 400 attack power from their relic and we get 200ap..
    200 str are affected by kings and talents ... the passive 90 str on my paladin on greatness card are 220 or even 238 ap I think.
    But with 4 sec Lava Lash the uptime should be quite high. The Gladiator totem has less ap but 100% uptime for some time, while the new totem "has a chance to".

Myrddin,Stormforged, EU-Ravencrest
    Website: mmo-game.eu,YouTube: myrddinde, Twitter: @MyrddinDE

I really think my self that the 4 set should have Lava Lash in it and the two set should work for stormstrike

But that just me.

They both seem pretty lame. The only good I can see is that with 2pc you'll likely never have downtime in your rotation. Its very early so hopefully we'll see some... revisions.

Atm t9 enh set bonuses looks like pice of shit for me : ???

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

If I were you guys, I'd just assume these are place holders for the time being... PTR just started tonight, and I'd expect to see LOTS of changes before it hits Live.

set bonuses are lame for t9 should be something much better

2pc: your Maelstrom weapon can now stack up to 10 times.
    good so you can shoot off a damage attack and then heal if you need to

4pc: your Feral Spirit now summons an extra ghost wolf.
    or something different cant think of anything for 4 pc

Actually one can get disappointed with enhancement totem, too. 200 AP is good (arguably) but that is kinda meh when measured against other specs' totems. First, it's lowest in terms of item budget score. Second, Elemental gets their haste proc from Lightning Bolt (that is 100% uptime or each time internal CD goes off), and Restoration has SP proccing of Chain Heal (which became even better in 3.2. Things are, with mana regeneration spliced on top of already good spell I can see CH-spamming shamans once again. Can you say 100% uptime again?) - where as enhancement shamans have AP proccing of Lava Lash. That spell always was lowest priority one, and if Blizzard wants us to use it more often, they better understand that we have to sacrifice the use of some other abilities, thus resulting DPS loss against some mythical (yet apparently desirable from Blizzard's PoV) benefit from increased LL efficiency. Same applies to new T9 4pc benefit. They have chosen the least appropriate spell and given it the least appropriate boon one can think of. Without being a pro or good theorycrafter, I am failing to see how they are going to make people collect T9 for Enhancement.

I am hoping that these are placeholders, because I'm a bit underwhelmed by the set bonuses. Otherwise, I don't know what they are thinking with these bonuses. Maybe when the put in the armor graphics, they will also give the real set bonuses. Well, here's hoping!