Thread: T9 holy

T9 holy

Hi,

So here we go. Libram seems to be flash+ , i think ill stick with old good -HL cost Pretty funny, first epic libram will propably last until the end of wolk.

About the 1st bonus, it kinda negates with the libram.

About the second, its cool that they buffed HL, but this isnt actually full buff, its smallie buffie, with the new illumination.

3.2 holy? We want you to use more spells than hl, so we will just nerf HL an you deal with it. And here you go with 5% crit on HL so u can say heres a little buff.

Iam drunk an I think 3.2 is just a another wave of blizz stealth nerfs to Holy paladi. In 3.2 we owned, so they are slowly nerfing us down.

Btw, how many crit+haste items we will see in 3.2 25 man including hc version? I think like 5 items at all.

Re: T9 holy

The bonuses are utter crap.

Increased duration on judgement of light? who gives a crap the cool down is less than the regular duration, not to mention it'll just be over written every 2 seconds by the rets

IMO improve it by increasing the ammount healed by judgement of light by 2% (upto 4% to the attacker)

Four piece bonus is garbage too (though we've had worse), but i mean really its a 4 piece bonus, and with the nerf to illumination and the buffs to flash of light, i dont see it coming into play much

Sorry to ruin your hopes this tier, but the bonuses blow. WTB tier 7 bonuses again.

Edit:

The libram actually isn't that bad, since we wont be spamming HL anymore it wont be bad, assuming the 'chance' is over 50% and there is no internal cooldown