Thread: AMGG libram

AMGG libram

The new Ret libram almost made me jizz my pants. 200 STR for 16 seconds... YES PLEASE AAND THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Edit: This also clearly shows the SoV is the new Ret PvE seal, not SoC.

Re: AMGG libram

dude this stuff is obviously fake ... look at the relics. . its all 'chance of doin X for Y secs'

especially the clashing libram for holy and tier bonus ... .its fake

Quote Originally Posted by Handsylton
    The new Ret libram almost made me jizz my pants. 200 STR for 16 seconds... YES PLEASE AAND THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

How come DKs get 200 Str for 20 seconds?

How come. How come?

And who the fuck do we have to sleep with to get our 2-PC bonus to be as fucking fantastic as the one the DK's have?

Seriously, just delete the other 9 classes Blizz. DKs are all you care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Saurus
    dude this stuff is obviously fake ... look at the relics. . its all 'chance of doin X for Y secs'

especially the clashing libram for holy and tier bonus ... .its fake
    obvious troll is obvious
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bleeding+Hollow&n=Kurail
    Far from BiS, but hey, I work with whats given to me.

Actually I wasn't trolling, I was just messing around. But if that really was the libram proc and wasn't just a placeholder, that would be epicly amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurail
    obvious troll is obvious
    X Y is X

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by amk

How come. How come?
    because DK's need to click on something to get it, we click on something in front of the fight that lasts for 30 min
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

How come. How come?

And who the fuck do we have to sleep with to get our 2-PC bonus to be as fucking fantastic as the one the DK's have?

How about the 30 seconds off of DP when DKs have 20 seconds off their cooldowns? Seriously, shut the hell up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

15+ Year Old Account

How come. How come?

Also for DKs 1 STR = 2 AP, and for Paladins 1 STR = 2.2 AP.

So DKs get 400 AP / 20 seconds and we get 440 AP / 16 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Also for DKs 1 STR = 2 AP, and for Paladins 1 STR = 2.2 AP.

So DKs get 400 AP / 20 seconds and we get 440 AP / 16 seconds.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=50029
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=49572

k

15+ Year Old Account

*1.15 > *1.06
    *1.15 > *1.03

yeah, i started cheering, doing the wave, whistling, etc when i saw that libram.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Your ignorance is commendable. That bonus is utter crap for anything but blood. Notably blood has had a similar sigil since 3.0.2, "chance on blood or heart strike to grant a lot of crit". It was also trash, even for blood itself, because "chance on hit" had internal cooldown of epic proportions for the power of the sigil. Everyone just defaulted to awareness for oblit damage bonus back then.

Now add to that the fact that all non-blood specs hit blood strike once or twice every 20 seconds, notice that it's "chance on hit" and understand that if that thing procs once every minute and a half, it's going to be a christmas for that DK.

Additionally x4 bonus is just hilarious. The desperate buffing of disease damage in the latest PTR patch pretty much tells that someone finally stopped and asked "wait, diseases actually do meaningful damage, right? RIGHT?" and then got the answer. T7x4 started at around 700dps, got nerfed to around 350. T8x4 is worth about 250dps. The T9x4 set is around 100dps for unholy DK and around 40dps for others.

TL;DR: please don't talk about DK bonuses. We got shafted worse then hunters on them - at least both hunter bonuses are useful for the same spec.

Paladin bonuses on the other hand actually look decent, even though they definitely aren't as good as some others. Seems like blizzard was serious in its intention of "less burst, same damage over time".

15+ Year Old Account

+5% crit on an attack that already has over 70% average crit is unneeded imo. but like has been said, they are probably(hopefully) temporary untill blizz can come up with something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsylton

I will use it for tanking. Anyone else?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".