Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: miss 1 swing on wf almost everytime... WHY!

Quote Originally Posted by IhatePvE
    Just as i see u start taling about "how our wf deal dmg" ill post my talk with gm (asked him when i came back in wow (TBC time)):

Me: Hi! Can u tell me please why while it says "deal damage like 2 attacks" it can be "halfed" by miss-dodge-parry? :
    GM: Coz this damage counts as 2 attacks. :P
    Me: But tooltip says "deal damage" but not "give a chanse to do additional attack" ?...why so?.. ???
    GM: its game mechanic that we cant tell you... :-X

So as we see it "deal damage" while it still "give us a chanse to do 2 more attacks" so only of those 2 can be dodged-blocked-parryed-etc as any normal atck.

P.S. hm if u rly often (more then 60%) miss with one of those 2 attacks then it gonna be some sort of black voodo magick :P
    Mm, I have no idea what's going on in this thread, but I find that post to be very reliable. I've known lots of GMs that say "coz." :

Lol so has anyone thought that its because their is always a like 1% chance to miss, Its small be its always there. I got 360 hit and 29 expertise on my rogue and my recount and shit always logs like one or two poison misses.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Angelusletum
    My rogue, and i always got a boomkin/spriest which is overkill with my talents and hit right now lol
    I got a raid tomorrow i post a report or something if people want.
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Plexiforce
    Lol so has anyone thought that its because their is always a like 1% chance to miss, Its small be its always there. I got 360 hit and 29 expertise on my rogue and my recount and shit always logs like one or two poison misses.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Angelusletum
    My rogue, and i always got a boomkin/spriest which is overkill with my talents and hit right now lol
    I got a raid tomorrow i post a report or something if people want.
    The reason nobody thought of that was because it hasn't been true since the end of BC. We tend to not blame stuff on false or outdated mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeysnarf
    The reason nobody thought of that was because it hasn't been true since the end of BC. We tend to not blame stuff on false or outdated mechanics.
    ^^this

I am well over the hit cap and have NEVER missed on a special attack unless it was dodged/parried, an even then that's only if I am not behind the mob, which at that point its my fault for being a baddie and not being behind it.

Yeah yeah i keep hearing this but cant find proof of either, but i did a vault after work took this while at fishing daily
    Its not a poison but like i said i get at least 1 miss from either a wound poison or Sinister strike as you can see. You can see my raid make up in recount, I dont got a boomkin or Spriest but like i said they are overkill for me.
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.