Poll: Should they Redo Warriors like they redid Paladins?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Should they Redo Warriors like they redid Paladins?

ahhh, now i get your point. so at the moment basicly i think it will be the same buff for warri and pala at the moment, probably a little better for warri in the long run, althogh i dont like the spicky character of the crit block thing, because if you have bad luck your healers go brain-afk because they think the boss does not hit very hard and only if the item design keeps being stupid as it is...
    which brings us to the next point... how blizz designs loot in WotLK.
    for example: on the one hand side they say 10man and 25man are different progression-paths and also that there is sooooooo much more gear now than there was in the addons before, but on the other hand there is not even a plate-tanking item for every slot in Ulduar 10man... not even one pair of boots in a whole tier of content... i mean how can they be so dump? and dont tell me "well if they would put an item in for every specc..." Plate tanking boots can be worn by all 3! classes that roll for plate and or def gear as there is no def gear in the common sense for druids... i mean no item for at least 1 slot in a whole raid-tier for one of the 3 raid rolls... srsly, how bad can it get??? oO (btw to keep to the example of boots, there is also only one pair of boots in naxx 10 man) and their excuse? not every item should be perfect for you??? how lame can you get...
    SBR is just the same... if they would design loot properly SBR would be on tier pieces instead of the other stuff...

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Quote Originally Posted by lave
    we were easier to play. its like you gaining double shout duration. neat?
    that's all i want. would be nice to shout once during a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by wabun
    how blizz designs loot in WotLK.
    for example: on the one hand side they say 10man and 25man are different progression-paths and also that there is sooooooo much more gear now than there was in the addons before, but on the other hand there is not even a plate-tanking item for every slot in Ulduar 10man... not even one pair of boots in a whole tier of content...
    Mimiron Hardmode drops tanking boots (Greaves of the Iron Army).

However, there hasn't been a pair of elemental shaman mail boots in both Ulduar 10 and 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Gornac
    that's all i want. would be nice to shout once during a fight.
    What do you think you would shout?
    "OH, SHIZ, IT HURTZ!" or something like "For the Alliance/Horde/Scourge"?

On topic:
    I think the root of the problem is itemization. If everyone can pick only the stats they want on a gear, then the game balances itself. If warriors and paladins could pick up absurd amount of SBV and drop some other stats, they will survive better. (Maybe they wouldn't need nearly as much dodge, and can focus solely on blocking. They will take EVERY hit, but there will be no damage spike, ever). The problem is that this is not possible under current itemization system.

I've always thought that random enchantments (a la green gear) works much better. You never hear of scaling problem in low level because they pick up the stats they need (or maybe because no one stays there for too long, and the content is easier). You want a mail armor with mp5? Sure--run enough instances, and you'll get it. You want one with SPI & STA? Sure, you can get that as well. You want *gasp* cloth with AGI on it? Yes, by all means!

If they can move away from set pieces, then everyone can optimize a class to their play style. Some warriors might want more parry and dodge, while others can focus on block chance, or block value.

The change is easy: Make higher level green items, or start randomizing stats onto blue. I think the best way should be that green items goes to as high i-lvl as purple. Except better quality items can add different effects. Greens can only give passive stats. Blues can have 1 proc/activated effects that alter your own stats. While purple can have unique effects (like Thunder Fury), etc.
    Kinda wished you can put these stats on Blacksmith gears as well--throw in 1 extra ingredient: X for add agility, Y for crit percent, z for extra gem slot, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by nalcarya
    So if both paladins and warriors are the least desired tank classes, which ones are desired tanks? Cause, you know, there's such a wide range of tank classes to choose from.
    Dk, dk and dk!!!
    In my Ulduar runs when we go on hardmode 10/25 we allways take dk as tank.
    Its harsh truth.

Well what do you mean by redo? becuz they changed a couple of things with ret pallies. Excorcism, SOC/SOV bein viable, AOW, sacred shield and maybe a little more.

But they only nerfed or buffed these abilities. No significant changes to the way our class works. He hit 1 more cd...bout it.

so if you mean redo as in change a couple of abilities or add 1 extra cd that was already there for pve than well....I guess they need a redo.

Fuck it jus give em rocket launchers and let them one shit bosses!

arms are good in pvp, and pve in some situations.. fury is good in pve dps wise prot is not good in pve atm but it's actully quite good in arena in setups like restodruid/protpala/protwarr

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker
    Mimiron Hardmode drops tanking boots (Greaves of the Iron Army).

However, there hasn't been a pair of elemental shaman mail boots in both Ulduar 10 and 25.
    funny... so i´ll go there hard mode Mimiron in ilvl200 boots when other warriors are not even taken as a tank with all ulduar 25 man gear?
    2nd: like you can not take other boots then mail? ... try using leather boots as not-druid-tank... although it sucks and your right i think there´s a difference

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!