Account Battlenet on Ptr.

Hello everyone! Today i've downloaded all files about the ptr. but when i try to log in a message appear and say that i can't play cause i've a battlenet account, anyone know what i can do for play on ptr? Thanks

Re: Account Battlenet on Ptr.

Only if you are from US.

Blizzard always gives a fuxx for EU players, expecially if something dont give them money in their greedy yexxxx fingers.
    So you can wait forever you wont be able to use battle.net account linked wow accounts on EU PTR EVER.

Not now, not in a year.
    [div class="blizzquotewrap"][div class="blizzquoteinner"][span class="corners-top"][span][/span][/span][div class="blizzquoteheader"][span]Quote from: Blizzard Staff[/span][/div][div class="blizzquote"]Warlock's survavibility wasn't really good at the start of Wrath of the Lich King, but they're in a pretty good place right now.[/div][span class="corners-bottom"][span][/span][/span][/div][/div]

Re: Account Battlenet on Ptr.

Quote Originally Posted by Tariosus
    Only if you are from US.

Blizzard always gives a fuxx for EU players, expecially if something dont give them money in their greedy yexxxx fingers.
    So you can wait forever you wont be able to use battle.net account linked wow accounts on EU PTR EVER.

Not now, not in a year.
    Wait, wasn't that what everyone said about Pve to PvP transfers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!