Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: The Elemental gear problem.

Mp5 on gear is an especially huge problem for me because my guild states mp5 gear gets healer priority. Therefore Elemental shamans only even get to roll on gear (weapons......) if all the healers pass.
    Dont get me started, its where im at too, but luckly theres a dagger im told on Yogg hard mode that only i can....HEEEY wait a minute, everyother class that couldnt use the mp5 maces can use daggers >.<

Hopefully we will be seeing more daggers in 3.2 preferably without mp5 (There arent any now but you never know)

With the current situation of lacking elemental gear, your guild still gives priority to healers just because the item has mp5 on it? Thats just stupid.As an elemental, i believe there is no need to roll for a mp5 gear anyway but i guess you guys wouldn't even dare to ask to roll for cloth items eh?

15+ Year Old Account

i want to see some crit/haste/sp axes in the game at some point, perfect for resto, ele and holy pallies, no need for mp5, no need for spirit, perfect

I don't like wearing cloth. I'm a Shaman, and Shamans wear mail.

Stubborn? Maybe. But i don't like being "Forced" to take cloth gear because our Itemization sucks.

Remember to take all things in moderation (even World of Warcraft!)
    When interacting with other players a little kindness goes a long way!

Historically speaking, Lolsteroids, there hasn't often been much sympathy for people that think as you do. For a long time it was warriors and leather dps gear, and not feeling bad for the those that refused to wear anything less than plate no matter how much of an upgrade it was.

The only cloth piece I actually like having to use is the crafted hit belt, but I certainly don't mind wearing other pieces if that's what it takes to boost my dps. Some of the off-set cloth stuff in 3.2 is looking pretty sexy. Now if only Blizzard would realize how simple my previous post in this thread would be to implement..
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

True that.

But the plate didn't have useless stats on it. It was plate that was good, and leather being very good.

Then again, maybe i should look into cloth items to improve my DPS. I just don't like to be "forced" into it.

Remember to take all things in moderation (even World of Warcraft!)
    When interacting with other players a little kindness goes a long way!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteroids
    But the plate didn't have useless stats on it. It was plate that was good, and leather being very good.
    exactly, plates were wearing leather not because plate sucked, but because at some point, agi + ap on those surpassed plate stats, and warriors were competitive in plate anyway

eleshaman are "forced" to wear cloth not because mail is good and cloth provides better scalling over time, but because mail is BAD and cloth is itemized exactly how elemental mail should be, and elementals arent really competitive in resto mp5 gear