Deleted

DRW damage on "buffing" Bosses

Hi all,

I recently noticed on Thaddius (as I ran thru nax25 1st time as blood dps spec), that DRW damage didnt seem to increase at all with the polarity buff.
    So it was like "DS crit 10k, DRW crit 5k" on a normal mob, but on thaddius w/ polarity "DS crit 20k, DRW crit still 5k".
    Am I imagining this? Did anybody notice this on another boss?
    And Do You think it's working as intended?

Re: DRW damage on "buffing" Bosses

It's very much working as intended. Pets on thaddius don't gain polarity, if they did they'd wipe the raid as they always stand behind him. DRWs are pets.

They could simply make your pet get the same damage buff as its master, cause as things are now, pet classes are heavily disavantaged on bosses such as Thaddius.

Anything that buffs you in a way like this usually completely ignores pets... so, yeah. Do the Undercity chain with any form of pet out and watch it do pitiful damage and get two shot while you're constantly healed for 50k every 2 seconds and deal 20k damage with white attacks. :P

Just don't use DRW on Thaddius... profit? The only spec that really suffers much is Unholy, but even then as others have said... it's freaking Thaddius, no one cares. It's like people bragging about Hodir DPS as Frost. :P

Deleted

yep alright just wanted to have that confirmed.
    so its dc all the way in this fight.
    (youre right its not a specifically hard one. just wanted to know.)