Thread: money with alch

money with alch

Is it possible to get masses of money with alchemy elixirs seem really cheap and flasks too plz post some help about how to get money of alch what elixirs sell best ..

Re: money with alch

Frost Wyrm and Endless rage are going to probably be your best sellers.

I am an Elixir spec'd Alch and I certainly don't see it as being a huge money maker. The increased flask duration and Mixology buffs are awesome, so I won't be dropping it.

When trying to make money off of my Alch prof, I will normally go buy the mats for crafting 20+ of a single flask(usually Endless Rage). Calculating the cost/craft, I know where my breakeven point is. Then upon completing the crafts, I can recalculate how much profit I am earning per flask.

Depending on what day you do this with an average amount of procs, you can make as little as 1g per flask or as much as 7g per flask. My best proc amount on 20 crafts(40 elixirs made) had been 58. Clearing a 7g profit on 58 flasks is pretty decent money but doesn't really compare to the amount that can be made from other professions. You can only put so many flasks up on the AH and you can only do this on certain days, ie Tuesday.

I have never viewed elixirs as a source of income because raiders don't use them. PvPers don't use them either. They really have very little use.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

transmute spec here - meta market is bottommed out on my server... 25g for a either a cut or uncut gem

Primal transmutes will make a small amount every day, but new epic gem transmutes should get a fortune

85 pala (tank1); 85 DK (tank2; 85 priest (unused), 85Drood (heals); 85 lock (dps); 85 warrior (Tank3) 85 hunter ;83 Shammy (Ele/Resto);65 rogue

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

buy herbs when they fall of price (often on monday) and make flasks/pots (depends on your spec)

resell them during raid day (from maintenance to sunday) at high price, specially just before raid starts (19:00, 20:00, 20:30)

then just spam in trade channel, i've sold a ridicolous amount of overpriced flask with this method in TBC, and it should work well in Wotlk too (neved tried it)

you can sell alot before raid times, but now that in wrath all flasks are learnt from a trainer, people don't have to worry about finding someone that can make them an the AH is also flooded, so you'll not make huge amounts of gold, just some