epic fly form question

hey! i am at the anzu part of the quest..but i'm tired and i don't have honored with lower city to get the key..so i was wondering..if i take the spell from trainer..i am able to finish the quest?

edit: what's the easiest way to get honored with lower city?
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

Re: epic fly form question

Quote Originally Posted by Shonubi
    hey! i am at the anzu part of the quest..but i'm tired and i don't have honored with lower city to get the key..so i was wondering..if i take the spell from trainer..i am able to finish the quest?

edit: what's the easiest way to get honored with lower city?
    Run yourself through Auchanei Crypts over and over again. Did the TBC Daily Heroic quests get taken out? if not, those give rep too. I don't have an answer for you on getting the form and doing the quest. I did the quest before it was purchasable.

hmmm...k ty
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

You can still complete the quest chain if you bought Swift Flight Form.

I bought it in the first month or so of WotLK but have since gone back to do the quest chain, in an effort to get the mount from Anzu.
    "Judas went afk and <The Disciples> wiped, but it's cool 'cos Jesus had a SoulStone."

My science teacher didn't believe in evolution, can you gimme hallelujah?

As stated before: You will still be able to complete the quest after buying the form.

Best ways to gain rep is the usual way: Do some quests for these guys between Shatt an the Auchindoun, or simply run some Sethekk's or visit Murmur. Guess 3 to 5 runs should be enough.
    srsly!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

the easiest way i found to get lower city rep is to just run sethekk halls on normal mode a few times. if you are level 80 it should be a breeze as long as you're feral. at 70 i cleared all the trash in sethekk up to the first boss until i was exalted with lower city and it took a while, but since you only need honored it should go fairly fast.

Kinika

Another option (and what I did personally) is to farm the Arakkoa villages in Terokkar Forest. There's several in the area. They drop Arakkoa feathers, which you can turn in 30 at a time for some Lower City rep. The first quest is The Outcast's Plight, followed by More Feathers. If you're not high enough of a level to regularly farm Sethekk Halls (I wasn't - only 72 when I went for the Anzu quest), you can do this. I ended up farming them on my 80 paladin since she was faster, then mailed the feathers to my druid. With Blackened Worg Steak to track the Arakkoa, you know exactly when they pop and can rush over and 1-2 shot them in bunches.

I was about 2k into Friendly, and I farmed all my feathers in a few hours to get Honored.