Looking for some gear and spec advice.

I have read alot of theory crafting and number crunching posts, to be able to understand the mechanics involved in properly gearing a warlock. Right now I am looking for an outsiders perspective on how they would improve my gear and spec.

What are some reasonable items that i can replace, any enchants or gems I can exchange? I have all loot available to me including ulduar 10 hard modes and ulduar 25 regular.

Thanks. Looking for some advice. Hopefully you can help .

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Looking for some gear and spec advice.

1) Look at scaling factors. The bigger the number, the more important it is. In the case of Destruction, you want hit rating, Haste & Spell Power equally, then Crit.

2) In your specific case, you have:
    - About the right amount of hit rating for 10 man horde, much too much for 25 man horde unless your guild hates shadow priests and moonkins. Aim for 406 + Food (or 446 without food) in the 10 man, then swap gear to get 368 in 25 man.
    - Really low haste. At this point start swapping crit gear for haste, when available, as point per point you will gain .5 dps. Aim for 600.
    - Decent spell power

3) Gear to upgrade: Cape (haste cloak), Shoulders (Haste again if you can, gem hit if you have to), Belt (Haste again, notice a trend?), Boots (Make up your hit rating here if you need to), second ring (Lost Jewel, moar haste!)
    The rest of your gear is un-upgradable (or so minor its not worth it) until next content or 25 man hard modes.

R.I.P. YARG