Combat/Sword spec?

I was just wondering if there was a decent possible Combat fist/dagger:Sword spec. This is an example of mine ==

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogu...&version=10026

Or take 2 out of sword spec and put it in relentless strikes?

Re: Combat/Sword spec?

Going to avoid calling you a few unpleasent names here and keep it blunt. No. Never. Nein. Niet.

Relentless Strikes is far to powerful of a talent to ever drop completely. Ever. Stick to one weapon spec.

Accept the fact that due to LR change dual weapon specs died

Only room for one weapon spec talent. In 3.2 you can go sword/axe or axe/sword, tho :P

Ok, I cant find a lot of fist weapons out there, should I respec swords?

Actually if you have the hit rating on your gear for it, you can drop points from precision and pick up a second weapon spec. I've got Fist/Dagger and Mace right now. I can pretty much say for sure that its not optimal but it's doable. I can manage about 5,200 dps on Mim with it.

EDIT : -4 Points from Precision and the one from Endurance that you have on that spec there and that would pretty much be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Najja
    Actually if you have the hit rating on your gear for it, you can drop points from precision and pick up a second weapon spec. I've got Fist/Dagger and Mace right now. I can pretty much say for sure that its not optimal but it's doable. I can manage about 5,200 dps on Mim with it.

EDIT : -4 Points from Precision and the one from Endurance that you have on that spec there and that would pretty much be it.
    No. Noooooooooooo. Nonononono. Do not do this, ever. The only place you can sacrifice points from is the expertise talent, and that's only if you're capped passively.

Actually its been said before that you can start considering loosing points in precision considering the hit on Ulduar gear.

15+ Year Old Account

Actually its been said before that you can start considering loosing points in precision considering the hit on Ulduar gear.
    Where and by whom? please give us a source.

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

Only if it allows you to pick up another, more powerful, talent such as Serrated Blades as mutilate.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogu...&version=10026

but ya.. only if you have enough expertisse and hit