Thread: ghost wolf?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: ghost wolf?

You don't benefit from movement increasing effects either as long as there is an effect on you.

Well this is good, atleast now we can run away from rogues, warriors and ret pallys rather than just dieing. ;D

ret never ever slowed u....

in groups then, sigh, fanny.

Quote Originally Posted by TiBuRoN
    ret never ever slowed u....
    Judgement Of Justice. Unleashes the energy of a Seal spell to judge an enemy for 20 sec, preventing them from fleeing and limiting their movement speed. Refer to individual Seals for additional Judgement effect. Only one Judgement per Paladin can be active at any one time.

This is also the only effect that stays with a druid when they shift I do believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    Judgement Of Justice. Unleashes the energy of a Seal spell to judge an enemy for 20 sec, preventing them from fleeing and limiting their movement speed. Refer to individual Seals for additional Judgement effect. Only one Judgement per Paladin can be active at any one time.
    It just nullifies boosts, so TiBuRoN was right. It's not a slow.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieEater
    It just nullifies boosts, so TiBuRoN was right. It's not a slow.
    Well it is a slow, a slowing mechanic so no one can escape you. if you use it on someone mounted, they are now going regular run speed, if you use it on a sprinting Rogue they are now going normal run speed, if you use it on another paladin with pursuit of justice, they are now normal run speed. I call that a slow. Cause they are no longer going faster than you.

Well it is a slow, a slowing mechanic so no one can escape you. if you use it on someone mounted, they are now going regular run speed, if you use it on a sprinting Rogue they are now going normal run speed, if you use it on another paladin with pursuit of justice, they are now normal run speed. I call that a slow. Cause they are no longer going faster than you.
    Sorry to disappoint, but what -you- consider a 'slowing' effect and what's programmed in as a slow differ. Frost Shock lowers all movement speed. SoJ merely restores you to your base speed. Consider it a soft purge that only affects movement abilities.

JoJ will have the same affect on shaman in 3.2 that it currently does. It will prevent you from benefitting from any movement increasing effects (most likely ghostwolf in this case).

JoJ is sort of the mirror image to this new ghostwolf. JoJ caps you at 100% movement speed, GW makes it so you cannot be brought below 100% movement speed.

15+ Year Old Account

This actually helps our mana a tad. Stop saying it doesn't.
    Easier to run away = More time/chances to drink.

Still we go oom just as fast as before but we can get it back up a bit better. Mana Tide is still crap tho. Should be more like 30% of your HP. 10% is ~2-2.2k for nearly all of the arena resto shamans, and that is still a 1 or 2 hit...

Quote Originally Posted by Vio
    I didn't mean that it should be removed I just said I fear that it's too good to be true and it gets removed or nerfed.
    warriors felt the same way about juggernaut... I'm pretty confident that it will go through.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Rathok
    warriors felt the same way about juggernaut... I'm pretty confident that it will go through.
    And what happened to Juggernaut then? Yes, it got nerfed. Just can't think a way how this PTR GW could be nerfed without making a big change or nerfing it so that it wouldn't be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vio
    wouldn't remain destroyed.
    fix'd

Honestly this is a huge buff for pvp. I would have been happy if they did something as simple as making it undispellable. But this is much more than I ever expected to happen with the ability.

Your post saying "wouldn't remain destroyed" means what?

I said that I can't think anything how this PTR GW could be nerfed without destroying it. Your answer means that you feel that PTR GW is useless / not working / not helping. How is PTR GW "remaining destroyed"?

blizzard stated they wanted to give shamen more movement i think elemental was borught up in the subject with a highlight. The fact playing elemental was feeling alot like a turrent rooted to the ground "atempting" to fire of ranged spells. Infact if i remember correctly they even wanted to bring up the movement to the elemeshaman at same time bringing up the dmg while doing it.

As i see it for a lot of classes/speccs dmg + movement is more or less mandatory with in the build.
    For shaman its a tradeoff either move or cast(heal/dmg) never do both.

GW change is really neet. The shaman cant do anything else but move while in it (not counting the tiny heal with glyph).

Im really looking forward to this change

(dosent really count for enhancement)

I'm a rogue. I don't play with a shaman nor have a shaman alt and I think this change is sorta justified.