Title Award: Battlemaster in 3.2

So im helping a friend get battle master, and hes really close, just needs like 2 more achievements for it..but we were thinking.

When the patch 3.2 comes out, will Isle of Conquest be added to the achievements list of BG's to master and then anyone who has the title now will have to do all the achievments for this new BG?

Just wondering if anyone knows, or if anyone checked on the ptr. It would suck to get the title for like a week only to get it taken again.

Not just any spartan; John Halo Spartan.

Re: Title Award: Battlemaster in 3.2

No since the Strand of the Ancients isn't as well.

SotA is in the achievements list im pretty sure...one of the last achievements we need is the "Defend the beach without any walls breaking" which is very hard to do as horde.

Not just any spartan; John Halo Spartan.

They won't add it, to quote:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)

Assuming there will be achievements associated with performing specific tasks on the Isle of Conquest, will there be any change to the “Battlemaster” meta-achievement?

Cory Stockton: Yes, we have new achievements for the Isle of Conquest but we are not sure what we are going to do with Battlemaster yet. A lot of people already have this achievement so we can’t just go and change it. We will either make a new one specifically including Isle of Conquest, or just not have it be part of a meta-achievement at all.

being a Master of Isle of Conquest should award another title.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetoez
    Balista ;D
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetoez
    I'm assuming that having battlemaster and master of IoC will be an achievement that rewards a mount or tabard, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Grakos
    SotA is in the achievements list im pretty sure...one of the last achievements we need is the "Defend the beach without any walls breaking" which is very hard to do as horde.
    Its hard to do on both factions. Unless you get lucky and the other factions team sucks.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

On a side note - Battlemaster SHOULD award more than just a title. I'd like to see a badass exclusive ground mount for it. I worked long and hard to get this achievement which imo is harder and more time consuming than any of the PvE related achievments currently are.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Piscesthepally
    On a side note - Battlemaster SHOULD award more than just a title. I'd like to see a badass exclusive ground mount for it. I worked long and hard to get this achievement which imo is harder and more time consuming than any of the PvE related achievments currently are.
    agreed.
    specially if your on a terribad horde/ally bg and your on the wrong faction.

Quote Originally Posted by sbarro777
    agreed.
    specially if your on a terribad horde/ally bg and your on the wrong faction.
    I played 500 av's total before I got the 100 wins achieve : / and all the other hard av achieves were miracles.

Yeah but ive seen you afk through a crap load of them, so how many did you actually participate in?

I can say that Without a Scrach is way easier as Alliance than Horde since the Alliance begins on attack. Since 3.2 will implement coin toss in SotA, Horde will probably pull it off a few times, even in PUG.

I have to agree that the Battlemaster achievement and getting only a title is a bit lackluster.

@ riflemancho : lol
    @ pwebyd69 : Did you just register to insult some guy?
    @ Piscesthepally : Did you do Alterac Blitz and Frostwolf Perfection in a PUG? These are kinda awful to get. :/

The hardest Battlemaster component to me is the Alterac Blitz. You basically have to find enough people willing to group up to kill the boss in 5 minutes, or log in a lot during the middle of the night hoping you get a game that ends due to "not enough players".

I've tried putting together groups for Blitz but just couldn't find enough interest. Very frustrating.

I wouldn't even consider going to for Battlemaster unless I got Blitz done first. On all my toons, I got Blitz on only one, and its the toon I have High Warlord on, so I'd never display the Battlemaster title on that one, anyway.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Hm, i am actually curious wether some of the achievements will be nerfed with 3.2, I can imagine Frenzied Defender, Stormtrooper, Ironman and Overly Defensive to be very hard (if not impossible) to achieve them.

uhmm.. no those are not the hard achievements. And no, they better not nerf them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermindz
    @ Piscesthepally : Did you do Alterac Blitz and Frostwolf Perfection in a PUG? These are kinda awful to get. :/
    Yeah actually, Alterac Blitz I got when I happened to be in an AV with some full t8.5 dk tank who rushed all the way to van and just soloed tanked it with ranged dps helping. Also yes I got perfection in a PuG, which was actually very funny. I ended up lieing in BG chat and told everyone that I brought a 20 person premade with me, this allowed me to gain control and actually give orders people would follow. Needless to say I'm very proud of that achievement just because of how fun it was to get.

Also @ random dumb person that registered to insult me - Yep I afk'd all night while I slept to grind wins. For the record I got about ONE or TWO of them per night. I did a majority of the wins myself by actually getting people to follow my leadership skillz in PuGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piscesthepally
    uhmm.. no those are not the hard achievements. And no, they better not nerf them.
    Not currently no.

But with the new timelimits they might become hard/impossible.