Question about Flight Form

Hi

Currently, I am gathering money to buy all the necessary flying/riding skills for my druid who is level 70.
    If my math is correct the price is this:
    50 gold for Epic Riding Skill(Never bothered getting it, because I was using Travel Form most of the time and that point I really could use the 600 gold for my other characters)
    5000 for Epic Flying Skill
    1000 gold for Cold-Weather Flying.

Now, currently Druids don't have to pay for the normal flying skill(which will be 600 gold in the next patch). Is this going to change in patch 3.2 or is it staying the same?

Thanks in advance

Re: Question about Flight Form

Now i sadly not have a druid who is lvl 60, so can test it on PTR, but presume all Blizzard do is moving the quest to lvl 60, so not think u need to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp
    Now i sadly not have a druid who is lvl 60, so can test it on PTR, but presume all Blizzard do is moving the quest to lvl 60, so not think u need to pay for it.
    moving what quest to level 60?
    its the epic flight form that is lvl 70 with quest
    normal flight form doesnt have any quest for it, its just go and learn thing

Hello im a druid

1. Epic Fly Form has a quest if you want to get it at level 70. However you can get ( currently ) the Epic Fly Form without the quest, at Level 71

2. The Epic Fly Form level needed in 3.2 will stay the same as it is now.. Level 70 ( with quest chain or 71 without quest chain done. If you want that RARE DRUID MOUNT from Anzu in Auchenai you have to do the quest chain )

3. Only the Normal Fly Form level needed will be reduced to Level 60. I belive the price will stay the same ( 18g, including free 225 riding skill. )

That's about it folks..