Thread: Algalon 10man.

15+ Year Old Account

Algalon 10man.

Just unlocked him this week. What all do I need to know about the mechanics of the fight.
    Ive watched a few videos, and for the most part it seems pretty simple. When he casts big bang go into the portal type things, a tank stays out. Also, what kind of raid comp do you need? 2 tanks 3 healers 5dps?

Re: Algalon 10man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bips
    Just unlocked him this week. What all do I need to know about the mechanics of the fight.
    Ive watched a few videos, and for the most part it seems pretty simple. When he casts big bang go into the portal type things, a tank stays out. Also, what kind of raid comp do you need? 2 tanks 3 healers 5dps?
    Sounds like you done your homework....
    Quote Originally Posted by Deos
    LOL Rogues with light bulbs.. WTF blizzard, that kinda makes so "much sense" for stealthy ninjas. Why dont you put neon strings there, ringbells all around and a spinning flashing police lighbulb projector on the head "weeeeu-weeeeu-weeeeu, rogue incoming!!", that would hit the nail srsly

He's dualwielding SUVs. He will rip your tanks apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Bips
    are u guys on anetheron?

2 tanks to switch (see phase punch)
    3 healers (2 on MT, 1 on raid)

rest dps

your current tank needs a way to survive big bang while the rest of the raid becomes phased (pain suppression, GS etc.)
    Indraani - PvE Resto/Elemental Shaman - Numen Guild of Silvermoon EU
    Blogging about hardcore raiding