Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Improving Crusader Strike pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow_Blast
    I thinks bout a simple debuff , liek, *increases alldamage takenfrom allsources by , liek, 5 percent per stack, 3 stacks, lasts for 7 secs.*
    /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow_Blast
    I thinks bout a simple debuff , liek, *increases alldamage takenfrom allsources by , liek, 5 percent per stack, 3 stacks, lasts for 7 secs.*
    Theory:
    Missing balance comprehension can create a void of common sense.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

A few ideas I really liked.

I still would love to see some kind of compound system where we have an advantage for being able to make a decision, not just mash whatever's up, which is still what we do with the 3.2 changes.

Crusader Strike: Also applies Zeal, which increases the critical strike chance of your next Judgement or Divine Storm by 25% for 4 seconds. (DOES NOT STACK)

Divine Storm: If the target is affected by Contrition, the storm lingers for 2 seconds, causing 30% additional damage each second.

Fanaticism: Your Exorcisms consume Zeal to cause Contrition, which deals an additional 50% damage over 6 seconds. In addition, your critical strikes with Judgement apply Zeal.

So, now you use CS every Cooldown, use it to apply Contrition with Exorcism, then CS again, and either DS or Judge, you have to make that call in a very short window, whether you want to try Judge and then DS or DS and then Judge. Obviously for this system to work, Exorcism would have to have its damage reduced to compensate for a lower cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming_rain
    I want a secondary ability on Frost strike!

C wut I did thar?

How about this?

Secondary effect of crusader strike

- Increases healing done by you and to you by 25%

Maybe a reverse MS?
    I want dmg from frost strike on my crusader strike

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming_rain
    I want a secondary ability on Frost strike!

C wut I did thar?

How about this?

Secondary effect of crusader strike

- Increases healing done by you and to you by 25%

Maybe a reverse MS?
    Frost strike does the damage as Frost damage, which negates armor and deals weapon damage. Its like the original CS which did part weapon damage, plus and extra X as holy, which was increased by your spell power.

all i want is a silence or inttrupt off the GCD ( inb4hammerofroflopness)

While Blizzard seems to have abandoned 2v2, I would think that would be a ret paladin's biggest issue with 3.2

Damage is down by 10%ish from resil, and they have trouble dropping a healer as it is.

So, do they go with a MS partner, and hope that they can burst someone down despite the 10% DR... or do they go ret/healer and hope their healer's mana can last through the almost certain MS the other team will have? Throw the burst nerf into the mix and you've got a very worthless spec in 2v2.

As for PvE... yeah, we could get something a -little- more interesting for a DPS rotation than pushing the button a little more often, cant we? Come on Bliz.
    Dear Blizzard,
    Please nerf paper, scissors are ok.
    Sincerely,
    rock

Quote Originally Posted by Accuser
    Damage is down by 10%ish from resil, and they have trouble dropping a healer as it is.
    10%?

If my understanding is correct a healer with 900 resilience will take ~26% less damage.