Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Enh HP - Simple Fix

lol enh PvP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    I don't like to change into a kitten and hitting enemies with my paws and rabies, I like assassinating with daggers and poisons!

Quote Originally Posted by tremulant
    it's not the class, it's the gear
    the pve gear.

warrior/dk/ret DPS legs from t9 ilvl258 has 174 stamina on them,
    rogues have 153 stamina,
    enh shaman ilvl 258 legs have 80 stamina.

the problem is that plate melee (and rogues/feral to a lesser extent) are balanced around the fact that a larger portion of item budget goes to stamina, and even though they get less budget for dps stats they're still balanced to do the dps they should be doing to be at the spot blizz wants them on the damage meters.
    Enh dps is balanced around having most of it's item budget going towards dps stats (even int) with barely anything left for stamina.

Without changing our Tier sets item budget, we need less budget on dps stats, more budget towards stamina and a re-balancing of our talents and coefficients to compensate for the stat loss.

another, possibly easier solution, would be to roll the stamina talent in to a dps talent so that it's part of the basic pve build, like "Veteran of the Third War".

Rogues get alot HP on the Leather gear, especially the ones from Vendor in Dalaran... but thats because feral tanks need HP.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Masterec
    Who is Crawler Ghost?
    Ahaha My bad.

But seriously, trolling is bad.

Keep the conversation up guys.

And as I said before, if someone could post this to the US forums I'd be grateful

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=70172.0

Good news on the official stats discovered on the sets. Looks like they are no longer hurting our stam for having to split itemization between agi/int (same amount as rogues, druids, etc.)

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Barrar
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=70172.0

Good news on the official stats discovered on the sets. Looks like they are no longer hurting our stam for having to split itemization between agi/int (same amount as rogues, druids, etc.)
    Good to see they've fixed the issue atleast as far as PvP gear goes! Should be able to get a nice amount of HP with 3-5 pts in Toughness.

The thing that remains to be seen, is if they'll do the same for PvE gear too. Since theres no way on h3ll that I'll PvP with full PvP set cause it just gimps the damage too much :x

Anyways, thanks for the input, Barrar