Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Faction-Change Service in the Works

Hmmm wasn't expecting this change. I doubt I would ever use it, I just want to be able to change races....I would cough up $15 for that no problem :P

Deleted

Just need Gnomes to have Priests and all is right with the World!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dudishes
    M'kay, so now has i bought new account, lvled two new characters of the same class to 80 for no need? well that's just great.

But if I do "Fation change" at one of my characters, what happends to the other ones that're on the same realm? Will i have both alliance and horde at the same PvP realm at same account? o_0
    They would have to implement restrictions of either forcing you to delete the other characters, or faction change them as well.

One concern I see is how this change would affect the more imbalanced servers, such as Silvermoon - EU. They would most likely have to implement one way restrictions to prevent H -> A changes to prevent that server from being completely one-sided.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

The big question is, do we get to pick the race?

I have an 80 gnome shelved and a level 20 orc of the same class. It'd save me leveling him, but I don't really want an 80 undead/blood elf lock.

Of course, then I have to wonder what the cooldown/restrictions on it would be to prevent it just being a change-your-race fee - because I have a hunter that I wouldn't mind seeing not-taurenized.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudishes
    M'kay, so now has i bought new account, lvled two new characters of the same class to 80 for no need? well that's just great.

But if I do "Fation change" at one of my characters, what happends to the other ones that're on the same realm? Will i have both alliance and horde at the same PvP realm at same account? o_0
    My guess is that you will not be allowed to do it on a PvP realm, if you have more characters there. Although it's possible to have both Horde and Alliance on the same PvP realm if a GM screw up :P

fuckyou very much blizzard

i've rerolled 3 times now due to faction/ guilds

15+ Year Old Account

I think it depends on implementation.
    If they are going to let you keep your models...

Have Tauren in the Alliance or Humans in the Horde... I think that would be really really REALLY cool.

But if they are going to make your gnome become a Blood elf or something....

Nah, not so much.

WAT

Quote Originally Posted by Eins
    R.I.P Alliance
    Idk about that- alliance racials are extremely powerful + my GF and I have both considered rerolling alliance

so now (since this probly wont be available for pvp servers) we can xfer 2 of our chars to another server and then go alliance, free 80 alliance for 40$ (assuming 25 for xfer and 15 for faction change)

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    WAT

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    WAT
    my thoughts exactly
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

Blizzard is dead to me.

Rule# 1: Do not turn a creature of lesser intelligence into a creature of higher intelligence - Cerebral brain function rarely translates in a polymorph... But sometimes it does. Voracious creatures such as serpents and wolves need not have their predatory instincts honed with a human mind. We feel obligated to quote Small Claims Disaster Case 12651-B, Labeled, "Bartholomew: The Bear who Bears Arms."
    -Polymorphic Rules and Regulations.

Re: Faction-Change Service in the Works, PTR Build 10048

hopefully this makes recruiting non-idiots a bit easier

Quote Originally Posted by Mushin
    The big question is, do we get to pick the race?

I have an 80 gnome shelved and a level 20 orc of the same class. It'd save me leveling him, but I don't really want an 80 undead/blood elf lock.

Of course, then I have to wonder what the cooldown/restrictions on it would be to prevent it just being a change-your-race fee - because I have a hunter that I wouldn't mind seeing not-taurenized.

Interresting thing really, If im a human mage there are several possible horde races available, Troll, Undead, Blood Elf all can be mages, but for my Human Paladin theres only one choice. Would be strange if they forced my Human Mage and Paladin to Blood Elves but my human warrior to an Orc.

o'lol ill go apply to ensida right away then, dorf = no more!

oh yeah there are some ppl that I wanna gank sooo much, and rolling a horde char havent been an option since I play on a PvP realm, but now it seems like it would finaly be possible meheheheh ;D

oh and about that alliance will all go horde thing, I dont think so. Many (including me) is very loyal to their faction (imo) and would'nt ever want to change no matter how low its average age gets :P
    There is this thing called being so open-minded your brains fall out.

-Richard Dawkins

they just fucked the shit out of gem transmutes.

back to selling all the forest emeralds i just bought

They should have waited to publish this message .. "Very early" really is early when a Blizzard-GM speaks

Time to quit the game, can't be arsed with Blizzard anymore.

15+ Year Old Account

to everyone that knowseverything and is rejecting threads where u say blizzard will never implement some changes, amongst them alot of ppl denied this would ever happend,

IN YOUR FACE!!! STOP NEGLECTING!!!

and stop think U know what blizzzzzzard is planing 24/7
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar