Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Exodus 72 hour ban, Yogg exploit official.

Talk about Blizzard picking sides. Ensidia didn't get even a slap on the wrist for their bugged kills.

Exodus is and will always be just as much of an endgame top notch guild as Ensidia. No ifs, ands or buts, they simply defeated an impossible encounter through the only means available.

Blizz should do some more testing on their encounters prior to releasing them and no issues would be encountered. On the other hand, it was rather stupid on Exodus' part to try and hide it as if all the nerdo fanboiz out there wouldn't check every nook and cranny.

In the end it's an impossible fight in the current patch, first kills still matter as little to any sane person as they always have, and it's still quite adorable to see e-peen kiddos get on here and brag about USA being better then EU or EU being better then USA.

First lets toss out my disclaimers, im american and i really couldnt give a crap about who gets what world first. Im glad exodus got banned, they discovered a exploit that turned what is suppose to be the hardest encounter in the game into a lawlfest then proceeded to use this exploit to kill the boss, then pretended they never exploited. This encounter was unkillable, im sure blizz knew that, if they didnt want it to be unkillable it wouldnt be. Exodus cheated plain and simple and they are being punished for it.

The developers didn't get sloppy, it just wasn't thought to have existed until Exodus accidentally discovered it.

Isn't it their jobs to think?

Hi guys, let me put two things into perspective

Ensidia: Spellsteal to increase damage.

Exodus: Resurrecting in a room after it was supposed to kill you off in order to draw aggro of mobs outside of said room.

Are you guys retarded? Are you guys seriously saying Ensidia deserves punishment? Are you guys saying Exodus doesn't deserve punishment?

who gives a flying f*** which country did it first... Ensidia > exodus... and im American(horde ftw).
    Are you in 8th grade?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah
    There really isn't much to say about SC2, it's not a very complex game. Three races that never change and that's it, end of story.

10+ Year Old Account

for Exodus, it was pretty stupid as it should be obvious it was an exploit, but to be expected chances are the world first will go to, well, Ensidia. Blizzard must be applauding their slave guild, after all these world firsts Ensidia (previously Nihilium) made, i question the guilds origins as it seems that they are only here to showcase the new content, i doubt they are all the famous raiders people think they are.

Perfect example:

JC nerf-they made the JC gems match any color and Blizz couldn't simulate an encouter to test the gains from it before they released it to live? Hell even Madden simulates games. I can hear it now, wow is more complex than madden but Blizz's developers can't develop a simulator?

Quote Originally Posted by AssasinxXx
    for Exodus, it was pretty stupid as it should be obvious it was an exploit, but to be expected chances are the world first will go to, well, Ensidia. Blizzard must be applauding their slave guild, after all these world firsts Ensidia (previously Nihilium) made, i question the guilds origins as it seems that they are only here to showcase the new content, i doubt they are all the famous raiders people think they are.
    Since the news post has turned into a grade A OMGWTFHORRORfest, movin' here... and this sounds like a new, horribad rumor about Ensidia that makes me lol a bit. First it was the Arabs, now Blizzard ITSELF is paying off Ensidia?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortoss
    Perfect example:

JC nerf-they made the JC gems match any color and Blizz couldn't simulate an encouter to test the gains from it before they released it to live? Hell even Madden simulates games. I can hear it now, wow is more complex than madden but Blizz's developers can't develop a simulator?
    There's so many variables in WoW already, once you add the factor of millions of players playing it in different ways, bugs happen. I hear that occasionally other games (including Madden) occasionally have bugs too. Occasionally. Sometimes.

what was the exploit Nihilum used on C'thun? Saw something about it in kaywarriors initial post but i never heard about it.

Quote Originally Posted by gereslol
    what was the exploit Nihilum used on C'thun? Saw something about it in kaywarriors initial post but i never heard about it.
    Summon Disgusting Oozeling X amount of times to clear out Debuffs stacked on you. When inside stomach, debuff gets stacked that will kill you rather quickly if it stacked high enough.

ah.. so they got to sit in the stomach and weaken him faster

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Since the news post has turned into a grade A OMGWTFHORRORfest, movin' here... and this sounds like a new, horribad rumor about Ensidia that makes me lol a bit. First it was the Arabs, now Blizzard ITSELF is paying off Ensidia?
    Why would they pay them off? Why would you get paid to get walked through a raid instance? as long as you can show off the content that a lot of people won't be able to see, and show it off first, not to mention a lot of people (for some odd reason) look up to Ensidia, i wouldnt mind to do that job for Blizzard for free, hell id pay them the monthly fee, but with Ensidia's accomplishments, and the fact that they seem to almost ALWAYS excel at everything, kinda makes me question how legit they are

Quote Originally Posted by Fortoss
    They were banned for this? Blizz screws up and have no accountability but ban them cause their developers are sloppy. I could careless about any US and EU junk. I understand the game is vast and things get overlooked but this is ridiculous. The encounter is supposedly mathematically impossible, then why have it? Why not say your raid will NEED BiS to beat the encounter?
    To be fair, the developers aren't responsible for play testing: the testers are and, to some degree, the PTR players.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    There's so many variables in WoW already, once you add the factor of millions of players playing it in different ways, bugs happen. I hear that occasionally other games (including Madden) occasionally have bugs too. Occasionally. Sometimes.
    Lol really? What do millions of players have to do with one encounter that only 25 players can participate in? With only 25 players kinda cuts your variable theory in hell idk maybe 1,000,000%. My point isn't about the whole game just their Pinnacle Event.

Quote Originally Posted by Malania
    Now I'm waiting for all the Americans who were jerking off over each other because Exodus got a world first in the previous thread screaming "USA USA USA" to wander back, hat in hands and tell us we're still euro fags and Ensidia fan boys and it was still a world first.
    im not taking any sides here, but real quick... did yogg 0 keepers die? yes, can the next kill ever be a first? nope because it was done before

thanks, now stfu about the eu vs us thing its ridiculous

blizz is such a bunch of fucking faggots. honestly 72 hour ban for exploiting something THEY fucked up on? honestly asshats fix all your fucking bugs before your release content then.imo exodus should get it back and someone should give blizz a hard kick in the ass

blizzard entertainment-fucking with your gaming experience since January 16, 2007
    I am the Dark Lord of the Sith,
    Ultimate strength in the Universe.
    I understand my feelings and control them,
    And fear is my ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelias
    To be fair, the developers aren't responsible for play testing: the testers are and, to some degree, the PTR players.

Developers aren't responsible?! You do understand what you said right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelias
    also to be fair blizz should look in to fights better before going to the extent to ban people for 3 days for there fuck up
    I am the Dark Lord of the Sith,
    Ultimate strength in the Universe.
    I understand my feelings and control them,
    And fear is my ally.

Suppose Ensidia discovered this exploit before Exodus and used it to get the world first (lets face it, they would have). What would all of you be saying then if they got banned? What would you be saying if they didn't get banned?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Piscesthepally
    lol wow is your life, who gives a shit if they exploited.
    This ^ :P