Which Furious Weapon?

as much as its personal prefference to go with MH/OH or the staff,

which of the two staffs would you choose?
    from memory the generic one is +86 spirit, and the other one of benefit would be +86 (i think) haste

anyone who has already got their weapons that could share some advice would be helpful

i think i might go with the staff, with the epic gems inc soon, and not being overly picky with the fast MH for totem stomping, but could easily be swayed if you guys say otherwise.

Re: Which Furious Weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Zixiov
    as much as its personal prefference to go with MH/OH or the staff,

which of the two staffs would you choose?
    from memory the generic one is +86 spirit, and the other one of benefit would be +86 (i think) haste

anyone who has already got their weapons that could share some advice would be helpful

i think i might go with the staff, with the epic gems inc soon, and not being overly picky with the fast MH for totem stomping, but could easily be swayed if you guys say otherwise.
    Between spirit / haste / crit / hit options, your call based on what the how the rest of your gear itemization/gemming balances with your playstyle.

I ended up opting for the MH+OH, despite being more expensive in terms of points, in order to get the add'l spell penetration on the OH.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Indeed spell pen. from offhand, and also the fact that melee totems with a staff aint that effective, is it?

Dagger, multi purpose + bis as shadow too