Swing Timer Addon/Quartz Swing Plugin

Does anyone know of a good, simple swing timer addon? I have searched and found only a handful, most of which are discontinued or do not fit my needs. I really like the the Quartz swing plugin on my hunter for auto shot, but it won't work on my dual wielding enhancement shaman. The only solution is to start with a 2 handed weapon and then switch to my one handers. This isn't practical, so I come here, hoping somebody knows of a solution.

Basically, I am looking for a swing timer that is
    -simple
    -extremely thin
    -works

Thanks in advance.

Regalex:Imperative:Zul'jin

Re: Swing Timer Addon/Quartz Swing Plugin

Why would you need to know this information?

I need it for my shaman to help track when I can use a 4 stack of Maelstrom Weapon without clipping my auto attack.

Regalex:Imperative:Zul'jin

I'd say drop Quartz and get AzCastBar. It does a swing timer, and is just as flexible as Quartz without being as much of a pain in the ass to mess with.

Quote Originally Posted by tackaberry
    I need it for my shaman to help track when I can use a 4 stack of Maelstrom Weapon without clipping my auto attack.
    with 4 maelstrom u will allways clip your autoattack. it wont work like slam for a warrior that pause the swing timer.
    Either u use it at 4 or 5, dosent mather,
    The time for you to check the addon and for you to react if its time and you will be at 5 procs anyway..
    Just press when ever the number is >4