Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: 2 noob questions but its annoying me.

Quote Originally Posted by JUNOX1
    2nd.i couldnt find any info on this 1 except something about jumping changes the size of your hit box or something.anyways lately ive noticed ppl just keep jumping away and it seems that they get away faster than normal even with the ret pally speed increas they just out run me and anyone chasing them. the only thing i have noticed is that the ppl doing it seem to be epiced out or in furious gear.
    so question 2? is the bunnyhop from CS working in WoW? in which jumping increased your moving speed?
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41339

Could be?
    Welcome to the Internet, where the men are men, the women are men, the children are police officers, everyone is correct all of the time, even when they're wrong, and where opinions are more valid the more insults and swear words you include with them.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Yqcooli
    This is the one i have been noticing a lot, The bunnyhop, but it is mostly hunters who i see doin it. Its like a 2sec CD Disengage in any direction not just backwards. Their is not such move or ability in the games. It is a clear cheat that the are using and you just need to report the ppl that doing it. It spoil bg a bit for my 29 twink hunter( no other twink can beat him, other hunters and rogues have a chance but i beat them most of the time). So, i will be going back on him and Report every cheating horde i see doing it. And i will be reporting the over a 3 days period so i get all of them.
    Righto.

Quote Originally Posted by Abramis
    Wow you really sound like a dumbshi*t now... you start by insulting the guy, then insulting him again, to then be proven completely wrong, to then sound like an idiot again.

WoW is embedded with lag. I play on a server that is literally not that far from my house, amazing ping, YET from two computers in the same house MOVEMENT is off by a good 2 full seconds. I can make a character jump, and 2 seconds later the other one jumps.

Whether or not this is on purpose to place melee at a disadvantage in pvp (spells dont have the same problem, cast START is lag, but cast finish is not -> i.e. when I press heal on one screen the other shows the heal start later, but both screens show them complete at the same time) no matter your ping you WILL have lag. WoW servers are fail, this macro works, its a problem, blizz likely wont fix it, and you sir are now a registered dumbsh*t; go back to your rogue little boy.

Proof below, from a previous post.
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/ru/mov....php?id=107743

edit: high speed cable internet, 4gb of RAM installed, 1gb vid card.
    Thank you! thats exactly what im talking about specific the auto attack 1.it uses no vanish or shadowmeld or any CD just plain old lag server lag.

So I play rogue and know all about it right? Then decided to play with my mage and get pwned by a rogue. I'm not using trinket, blink, frost nova, ice block and other spells I have because I'm trying to figure out how did that rogue sapped me.
    You either fail on rogue or fail on mage. I don't want to insult you by saying you fail on both

i sayd i have a rogue never sayd i play him but clearly i know more about both classes than you sir. trinket out of sap? rofl .sweet i just started the fight without a trinket.
    you cant blink out of sap and neither can you cast frost nova.
    but your right i coulda iceblocked if i wasent cause i was stunned at wondering how i was at close to 50% health from being sapd 2times.now why dont u go back to yourserver im sure they missing a /trade thug

/failthread
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Exquisitely
    ofc its legal.. You need to use the spell and vanish at the same time.
    Like:
    /cast Ambush(Rank?)
    /vanish
    and then sap and you can do this 3 times with preperation.
    It's called exploiting game mechanics, and it's definitely not allowed. I'm not gonna argue, I'm not gonna provide links, I'm posting this to the benefit of the op since he came here to know wether he could do it or not.