Poll: Would you run it!

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Inv 2 dat LARP

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Inv 2 dat LARP

http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=...00000000000000

Personally, I would consider dropping the rogue/war for more druids, but this gives full raid comp.

15 rebirths/Innervates ftw!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Theorycrafting and posting numbers on forums
    Not everyone is going to be an expert theorycrafter or mathematics expert, and we're not expecting you to be one in order to participate in these forum discussions. But also be honest about the fact that linking to someone else's work doesn't necessarily turn you into one either.

Was that too harsh? (Source)

Re: Inv 2 dat LARP

I think you'll get a problem if a druid token dropps.

random roll 1-15 imo
    Not everyone is going to be an expert theorycrafter or mathematics expert, and we're not expecting you to be one in order to participate in these forum discussions. But also be honest about the fact that linking to someone else's work doesn't necessarily turn you into one either.

i tink many too doiiuds meen no biffs fo staminy ok?

Disc Prist for Spirit/Stam/Shadow Prot buff, Pally for kings, Lock/War for Health.

Not to mention, how much HP are ya really gonna need with 5 wild growths/14* tranqs.

Quote Originally Posted by FourofaKind
    Disc Prist for Spirit/Stam/Shadow Prot buff, Pally for kings, Lock/War for Health.

Not to mention, how much HP are ya really gonna need with 5 wild growths/14* tranqs.
    nono, meen yuo now wariours tey haev god + HP biff, lik 2000 verry god bos fith ok?

@Slanyou either take some time to look over your posts, or don't bother.

@Slanyou either take some time to look over your posts, or don't bother.
    Tbh your idea of 15 druids, good thinking, but replace all the balance druids with feral druids for imba dps.

15+ Year Old Account

Whats with people and misleading topics names this week >.> ( LARP = Live action role-playing..... )

and why 7 healers? more feral druids imo

Like, OMG: http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=...00000000000000

Same net effect (all available buffs) but with twelve slots open for anyone you wanna bring! OMFG!
    User has been banned for excessive flaming.

Look at my combo:
    2 holy paladins
    2 disc priest
    1 resto druid
    20 DKs

Quote Originally Posted by Alski
    Whats with people and misleading topics names this week >.> ( LARP = Live action role-playing..... )
    LARP = Raid on every server I have played on.

Didn't realise MMO-Speak wasn't used on MMO champion forums >_>

@Elapadrinar - Duel Spec ftw (Resto -Bal or Resto -Feral)

@Desdemona - defeats the purpose/Wouldn't have 10+ Innervate/Tranquility/Rebirth (Only things similar would be a bunch of Warlocks, only ranged DPS, a bunch of pallys, which sadly... happens... and bubble =/= Innervate/Rebirth/Tranq or Shammy's, which only really helps themselves as there is now the "Sated" debuff/Manatide =/= Innervate/rebirth/tranq.

Also, @ Bananen
    Were you one of the WoTLK Alpha raiders in the 6priest 2 prot pally 17 DK raids?

15+ Year Old Account

LARP = Raid on every server I have played on.

Didn't realise MMO-Speak wasn't used on MMO champion forums >_>
    rofl, any idea how that came about? Anyway first time seeing that term ever must be some random Euro thing i have yet to hear about. In future you might want to tell us what your acronym means atleast once in your post :P

Edit: here goes my raid :P, has everything but +health (but who really needs that anyway) http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=...00000000000000

Quote Originally Posted by Alski
    rofl, any idea how that came about? Anyway first time seeing that term ever must be some random Euro thing i have yet to hear about. In future you might want to tell us what your acronym means atleast once in your post :P
    Well, as I recall, it started back in the day when people would battle outside of black rock mountain (rull raids of course). As non-raiders looked apon the massess of RPG nerds brandishing their shiny weapons and 'fancy' tier armor in what would best be described as a "larp". As a joke, some people would post links to Youtube Videos of actual larps calling them WoW World PVP raid videos or BT Raids etc.

I'm a US player, IDK if they use the same term in EU/Q8.

In Korea (Oceanic) however, it MUST always be called a Zerg Rush.(kekeke)

15+ Year Old Account

Im on a US server as well, so my guess is its either just your server or a select few. Blackrock mountain was so much fun back in the day

I'm with Alski, I had no idea what LARP'ing was outside of Live Action Role Playing. You can google it 6 ways to Sunday and will never find what your talking about.

i have never heard anyone calling a raid a LARP
    i really thought that you would've posted some youtube link with 2 hordes of 40 year old men charging each other
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

Maybe we just have more fun with the game on Bleeding Hollow/Stormscale/Detheroc/Dalvengyr =P

Hope noone is offended by the referencing of Raiding as LARPing, even tho they are very similar.

See http://larpcraft.ytmnd.com/ for more details. (Ya, I know, YTMND Sux Balls. Its an example =p and I can't exactally troll 4chan from a government computer)

I do miss the BRM days. It seems like when they made BT they were going for a similar experience (World Boss next to End Game content made for a decent arena for World PVP).

See http://larpcraft.ytmnd.com/ for more details. (Ya, I know, YTMND Sux Balls. Its an example =p and I can't exactally troll 4chan from a government computer)
    I just can't see the connection. They are doing Live Roleplaying (LARP) and when added WoW -tags it's LARPcraft? I guess it's beyond me.
    Never heard of LARP reffering to raids, but I don't think you're offending anyone m8.

The fact that people started saying "larp" to people actually "RP'ing" (Seeing as it isn't live) just screams of failure. The term RP'ers are used by at least 99% of the community and refferenced in the game aswell (RP-PvP, RP-GG i.e) with the correct context. Servers saying LARP are failz!