How much + heals do I need

I've been gone since the beginning of Ulduar. This is my armory link

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ush&n=Ironclaw

Its not the best but I hit 80 on him like 3 weeks before I quit. Self buffed ( no pots or scrolls ) I have around 2k
    + healing and 300-330 MP5 ( i forget... ). Both of my trinkets are per cast trinkets, so thats why my healing looks low without them going. How much + heals would I need for a 25 Man Naxx/Maly and 10 man Ulduar. I'm curious if I'm geared enough to do them at all, because I only want to raid and I need a starting place for when I come back to the game later on this month. Thanks again

Re: How much + heals do I need

2k sp for a druid is more than enough for the instances you have mentioned.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

I have around 2100 + healing and ~360 Mp5 and am healing 25 man Ulduar. Grant it, we have some pretty kick ass healers, but I think you'll be fine in what you have. Shamans may be different than Druids, I'm still kind of new at healing as I've been dps all of my wow life.

i have raid buffed around 2.2k spell power and 600 mana regen as druid so i'd guess you'd be fine

raid buffed i have around 5-600 mp5 and 2.1-2.2k heals.. but yeah thanks, least now i have something to look forward too

There's no reason you would need any more than you currently have to clear Ulduar 10/25 with an average to slightly above average group otherwise capable of clearing it.

In other words, if your group can clear those instances with any other healer in your spot, and you don't suck, they can clear it with you, in your current gear.

You need more gear for hard modes... oh, and epeen of course.