Thread: Expertise

Expertise

i was reading sometime ago that the ammount of expertise needed to reach the cap wasnt actually 140 expertise rating but a bit less, because even the expertise doesnt sum up to 26 unless u reach 140 rating, but the expertise rating needed to get 0 dodged wasnt 140 but a bit less

so my question is, whats the ammount of expertise rating needed to actually reach the dodge cap?

Re: Expertise

141 rating. Stay comfortably capped, why take chances?

because right now im sitting at 135 expertise rating and would like to know if im already capped, or i actually need to swap any of my gems for something i maybe actually dont need

Well, you need 140 rating to actually be capped.

"To make sure your attacks aren't dodged when standing behind a boss you need Expertise, 26 Expertise on character sheet is 6.50% dodge reduction this means your attacks cannot be dodged. At level 80, that means you need 140 Expertise rating assuming you have taken then 3/3 points in Unleashed Rage talent."

From the Enh FAQ sticky.

after checking a few things and done some mats i think the ammount of expertise needed for shamans is actually 139.3575, so yeah just gonna have to change 1 gems to make it 14x expertise

Yep, I tired the 139 route and its not enough still keeps you at 25.