Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Algalon, Hotfixes, Armory Updates, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Exidius
    So, they are "add'ing" something to the Spriest.
    But not buffing in any form..

Dispersion being a "escape" tool.. LOL!
    Dispersion only gives a few more seconds to live, before we get nailed..
    And they want to keep this as a 51 talent...

And Mind Control being a powerfull spell..
    My god.. it does nothing but breaking all the time..

And great, no single target dps buff, no dps burst buff..

I dont know if they have ever tried playing a shadow priest.

Anyway..

R.I.P. My fellow Shadow Priests.

See you in AION!

This is crap!!!
    Agreed, Blizzard are biased towards every spec except shadow priests

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    And repetitive. Can I have this? Can I have that? Get rid of X and/or give it to me!
    You obviously have no idea about what your talking about, right now shadow priests are the worst spec in the game for pvp. We need ALOT and we need to get rid of ALOT otherwise shadow will just stay as the worst pvp spec in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    That's my guess. Being an EU guild I'm sure the powers that be around here will do their best to stop any kind of crap thrown at them themselves.
    They were actually pertaining to Aion. Not any regional conflicts and accusations of nazism...this time.

Had to make an account in response to all the shadow QQ.

Yeah - we're not the best in PVP. Saying we have more survivability than mages and MC is a good spell is simply hilarious. Other than that, I don't really see what the problem is... We're not THAT horrible... with the resilience changes, thats a little more to help us out. We're not the best, but who cares. I'd rather not see shadow as FOTM and having people think a class I've played since vanilla WoW is OP. I'm fine with being an underdog in literally every fight.

Beyond that, just to clarify, shadow has an amazing niche in 5v5 4DPS/1Healer comps. Also, shadowplay still works in 3v3. I also got to 2060 rating with a warlock as my partner in 2s... so this class isn't as horrible as everyone thinks. Several spriests are ranking 2400+ and will be getting duelist at the very least... a few will be getting gladiator and I know of at least one getting furious gladiator. Stop being bad or play disc where you can get carried by someone and just cast penance every 8 seconds.

PVE-wise, topping meters on several fights in Ulduar should be very easy and consistent to be honest.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tortheldrin&n=Wexx

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    You're clairvoyant? You can see past our edit and unveil the original contents of the posts? Or do you have an awesome memory?

Either way, if you have observations about our moderating, you should send them to Boubouille through PM instead of posting them on the forums.

If it was, we would.
    To elaborate, posts were removed because they were off-topic or irrelevant without context. Trolls were banned because they were instigators to this flamefight.

Post Removed

amidoingitrite?

No warlocks in raid? I have not seen the encounter yet, but is it the stam boost that is so important? Does one stack stam gear where possible?

GC went back and clarified some of his answers for anyone who didn't check the source: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...&pageNo=21#402

NO WAY! THEY MUST HAVE LEFT A HEALER IN THE BRAIN ROOM
    (Insert something witty about me being in beta)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseladen View Post
    Sounds like someone got turned down for a date by a dragon aspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT ME AND MBSAAN'S NEW INTERNET FRIENDSHIP. -hijacked!-

showing again who deserves to be #1, way to go Method