threat of thassarian

Has anyone on the public test realms tried this talent?? is it good/worth to get it? and last but not least is it more pve or pvp?

The reason i ask this because i wanted to know if in the next build this would be a viable pvp spec http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...&version=10048 seems to have pretty good damage and defensive talents but i wanted to know if the nerves of cold steel and threat of thassarian would be a good combo especially with necrosis and blood-caked strikes

Does blackice effect necrosis??

Re: threat of thassarian

There are many threads on this talent already. You just need to search.

Obviously someone. At least ONE person... Has used it on the PTR. There will be posts about it, and there will be many. As for "Is it worth it", that's a question you're just going to have to answer yourself. Do you have a good 2h weapon? Or do you have 2 good 1h weapons?

If you're dual wielding, you'd probably be somewhat stupid not to get it.
    right wel i can insurance u i dnt hav down syndrome so u can stop sayin stupid stuff lyk that
    --Hennrehh

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik
    Crying is easier than trying.
    Just remember, folks. If you use Armory to look up my character, just to make your e-peen larger, it just makes my points more valid.