please help my obliterate

ok i have respecced blood and gone through all the talents trees. There is one little prob, i really hate it when my obliterate gets rid of the blood plague and frost fever. I can't remember if i saw a talent or glyph, but is there anyway, for when i use obliterate that it doesnt get rid of my fevers and plagues

Re: please help my obliterate

If you're Blood use Death Strike, not Obliterate.

Take a look at the third tier Frost talents.

ty draekon

Quote Originally Posted by harky
    This.

Don't spec 13 points in frost for it. Use death strike.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#jfVMVh0Isfof0stMZfMhhx

Just replace obliterate with death strike in your rotation.

Actually, death strike doesn't hit harder. It just crits harder. Resulting in overall greater dps.

Quote Originally Posted by harky

This guy must be a troll
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...otos/METIS.png
    Your signature is far too large, please see the signature guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Actually, death strike doesn't hit harder. It just crits harder. Resulting in overall greater dps.
    Provided that your crit chance isn't below 1-2%, though

mejt first of all as 99% of the people that answered u on this post ..... dont use obliterate as a blood , not any more anyway. Secondly death strike is the way 2 go atm just pick up all the improve death strike in blood put one death strike glyph and check out the blood dps guide on this forum(i think there are 3 or 4 tbh) and if u really want 2 use obliterate just go into frost but in my opinion u will just loose ALOT of dps like that

Quote Originally Posted by zhadi
    if u really want 2 use obliterate just go into frost but in my opinion u will just loose ALOT of dps like that
    not opinion, fact.

Quote Originally Posted by carsd
    ok i have respecced blood and gone through all the talents trees. There is one little prob, i really hate it when my obliterate gets rid of the blood plague and frost fever. I can't remember if i saw a talent or glyph, but is there anyway, for when i use obliterate that it doesnt get rid of my fevers and plagues
    It's really hard to look at your own talent tree.

Fail

Trolling, Spamming or real Stupidity

Anyway, someone should lock these 2 threads so that they descent into oblivion...

See... This is why people hate Death Knights. Some of us don't know what the hell we're doing, and try to use Obliterate as Blood, or god forbid, Unholy

And some of us give advice on how to use Obliterate in Blood, which actually gets accepted by those who don't know what the hell we're doing.

right wel i can insurance u i dnt hav down syndrome so u can stop sayin stupid stuff lyk that
    --Hennrehh

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik
    Crying is easier than trying.
    Just remember, folks. If you use Armory to look up my character, just to make your e-peen larger, it just makes my points more valid.

/ real fail...
    My Armory

In the begginning there was nothing... Then Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said: ''Get a job''.
    That is the true story of universe

Quote Originally Posted by Antiqueth
    See... This is why people hate Death Knights. Some of us don't know what the hell we're doing, and try to use Obliterate as Blood, or god forbid, Unholy

And some of us give advice on how to use Obliterate in Blood, which actually gets accepted by those who don't know what the hell we're doing.

Tangent, but along the same fail lines, and what I found quite funny.

Saw a 71-point unholy DK the other day, but he hadn't specced into UB, SS, Bone Shield, or Gargoyle. He also had avoided AMS and Corpse Explosion. He had Ghoul Frenzy though.