Can I get a little help please

Ok so I used to play my warrior hardcore in BC and now in wrath I've abandoned him to play my Holy paladin and my mage, Now that they are both extreamly geared ive started on my warrior again and I just can't seem to put up the numbers I think I should with the gear that I have.

Currently I'm pulling around 3-3.5kdps in raids and on the target dummy im around 3k but I can't figure out what im doing wrong.

Rotation is BT-WW every cd slam on every proc and HS if im over 60 rage or if i have rage to dump with BT and WW on cd. I never miss BT when its off cd

I just can't figure out whats wrong and asking for a little help, I know a few of my enchants arn't the best they can be but its my 3rd alt and not putting as much into it as I would if it was my main.

Here is my armory plz toss me some comments to help. Thanks

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Humantipperr

Oh and I also have Titansteel Destroyer I could use if that would help but I think the two weapons im using now are ok.

Edit: I guess the armory doesn't show buffs anymore so that's showing Battle Stance. My stats in BS are 4kap and 35.5crit and I switched my titansteel Destroyer in for my claymore of ancient power.

Please just throw some useful comments my way thank you

Re: Can I get a little help please

Your gear seems solid, and the dps your doing is fine (without TG nerf you would be doin around 3.8k-4k). the only thing i can say is that just get better weapons and you will do better, your rotation is fine. Weapons i would recommend getting are armageddon or BoH or jawbone from naxx 25, deaths bite from naxx 10 is pretty sweet as well. or do uld 10 man and get ironsoul. all those weapons are real good for fury warriors. the weapons i got are armageddon x2 and i pull off about 4k dps+. i also recomend to get a grim toll and your dps will go crazy with that

hope that helps

Well firstly, are you expertise capped? or at least close to it? That could be letting you down, since you have made no mention to it, if it's at 26, please disregaurd this..

The most obvious thing is, a better weapon will def improve your dps..

Make sure you're stacking strength not any other silly stats.
    Your rotation is spot on! Keep that stuff on c/d and spam HS :P and if you're getting all your BS procs, nice!
    Basically you are doin great, just the wep is letting you down...so get a new one and you're all good

tbh considering ur gear ur dps isn't bad at all imo

1st off, no, your rotation ISN'T fine.

Here's maxdps priority for fury:

1) WW
    2) Slam!
    3) BT

1 - WW should always have 1st priority... ALWAYS! It's significantly more damage than BT. WW should be used every cooldown and you should NEVER use an ability that will pushback the use of WW

2 - Slam! should take priority over BT. It's been tested and tested and tested. You SHOULD pushback BT if you get a Slam! proc. Remember, you should NEVER pushback WW with a Slam! proc, but pushing BT back is ok for 2 reasons: 1) BT/Slam do comparable dmg and 2) your BT can very well proc another Slam!, so failing to use Slam! prior to BT if both are up can actually cost your Slam! procs, thus lowering your dps.

3) BT is last. I know that seems weird, and it took me a little bit to get used to after all the discussion and everything over at EJ, but it has paid dividends on my Fury dps. This doesn't mean you won't be using it all the time, with such a short cooldown, it's still you're #1 used ability.

TLDR: Just remember that WW>Slam!>BT. ALWAYS that priority. Never pushback WW with anything, Never cast BT over Slam! if both are available and you'll see dps gains. Good luck!

Ty for all of the advice guys and yes i know i need a new weapon but last night was yet another let down in the weapon department from naxx all that dropped was BoH and i lost by 10

And testing the WW > SL > BT rotation as we speak. and as far as my expertise goes im sitting at 20 trying to get it up there.

Cool beans. You should see an immediate dps increase with that attack priority concept. Good luck with that. :-)

Get that expertise up to 26 ASAP, that's a huge boost.

However, keep in mind, considering your gear, the dps that you're saying you're doing isn't really that bad, so keep your chin up. Fury dps scales VERY well with gear. Probably better than any other class/spec combo in the game.